Chapter 3

Larry's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock which said 5:30 a.m., I didn't want to get up but I have a meeting at 8 so I need to get ready ! I go get in the shower letting the hot water consume me , while standing there I can't help but think back to last night !

My baby, she look so beautiful. You must be wondering how I even got with alex, well ~

~flash back ~

It was a hot day in August, me and Lau had a workshop in San Diego. and of course we run late.

Lau, hurry up we late and you still not ready! I ready, why you not ready to go !

What time is it Larry? It's 7:15 p.m. we supposed to be there at 7, okii let's go I put my stuff on in the car !

When we finally leave the hotel I see this amazingly beautiful woman getting into a hummer limo with a group of other girls. they were saying its your birthday, she was smiling, her hair was was long black with some red, her body was thick and I couldn't take my eyes off her, then she turn and we make eye contact! I look into her beautiful brown eyes and she smiled and waved hi, I smile and wave back ! I was in a daze with this woman when I hear Lau screaming, let's go larry we late man. okii I going Lau don't yell at me !

We get to the studio and we apologize for our being late and get started splitting up our groups and going over the choreography, 5...6...7...8 !

When we were done we had our meet and greet, but it was cut short due to the time. I wasn't mad but I hate that we didn't have enough time with our fan's! We finally get ready to go and load up everything in the SUV.

Lau : larry, were was your mind ? you have hard time focusing on workshop tonight, and don't lie to me I know you . I your twin !

Larry : I don't know what you mean, I was fine. everything went great tonight brother !

that's when Laurent smacked Larry in the back of his head, ouch, what you do that for ?

lau : I told you no lie to me, and you did ! You still thinking bout that girl you saw at the hotel !

larry : okii, maybe I am, but lau I have never seen such a beautiful a woman. besides mama , she took my breath away man !

lau : well what about lylah? remember her, the mama of lilo, you say same thing about her !

larry : Lau, its not same thing, yeah lylah is beautiful but she no come close to the beauty that I saw tonight! She was breathtaking!

lau : well, do you even know her name? do you know anything at all about this woman?

larry : yeah, her name alex I heard her friend say her name !

We get back to the hotel and I look at my phone, 10:45p.m., I get out and grab my bag with lau right behind me ! We walk into the lobby going towards the elevator, we get on and this guy was reading a magazine and that's when I saw her face again ! Laurent, that's her that's the girl I saw getting into the limo before we left, that's her man.

I asked the guy nicely if I could see the magazine and he said yeah, I look and start trying to see if I could find out any info about her.

Name : Alexandria Johnson