Chapter 62

Getting Ready For A Wedding !!!!!

Alex said goodnight to Lau and Chanelle as she walked to her bedroom, Larry followed right behind her closing the door. He stood back watching her, he noticed her trying to take her shoes off so he walked over to her getting down on his knees pulling her heels off slowly, "sit down babe so I can rub you feet "!

Alex sat on the bed watching him, he took his time making sure his wife was satisfied. "You know what, I'm going to take a shower before I get in the bed. Thank you my love for rubbing my feet"!

Larry : Do you think I can join my wife in the shower ?

Alex : Yes, you can join your wife in the shower my love !

Larry smiled and ran to the bathroom turning on the stereo on, he came back in the room helping Alex unzip her dress. He placed soft kisses on her shoulders as he removed his suit jacket, Alex turned and helped him out of his tie and shirt. Unbuttoning his pants so they could fall to the floor, he stared deeply into her eyes wrapping his arms around her waist.

Larry : Are you sure we can't try and make love baby ? I want to feel my wife tonight!

Alex : We can't make love for a few weeks Larry, my body still has to heal from the baby and from getting my tubes tied !

Larry : So you saying you can't have anymore of my babies Alex ?

Alex : Unless you want me to die trying then no I can't have anymore babies!

Larry : So you saying we can have all the sex we want and not have to worry about another baby !

Alex : Yes baby, we can have all the sex we want from now on !

Larry kissed her lips and ran back to the bathroom turning the shower on, while he was doing that Alex continued to undress and pull something sexy out to wear to bed. Larry stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Alex could see his muscular body out of the corner of her eye, she turned around to see him standing there with a smile on his face.

He walked over to her whispering in her ear "you no need this tonight Alex", she let her dress fall to the floor as Larry unhooked her bra and pulled her thong down with his hand. He wrapped her body in the towel that was around his waist, "are you sure we have to wait a few more weeks Alex "?

Alex : Babe my body needs to heal, so when we can make love again I promise you can do whatever you want !

Larry : Anything I want and you no say I can't?

Alex : Yes babe, now can we take our shower and go to bed please !

Larry grabbed her hand and walked into the bathroom opening the shower door for her. She let the warm water consume her as she held on to him, he started rubbing all over her body as the water fell on them.

He couldn't help himself, he had to have his wife. He pushed her up against the wall looking at her with lust and desire in his eyes, "if I no make love to you the way I want, then let me make love to you with my mouth babe "! Alex breathing started to get short and heavy as Larry began to kiss her neck moving down her body till he reached her treasure chest, he pulled her legs apart putting one leg over his shoulder. "Mmmmm baby, it's so beautiful "!

Larry started licking her lips and kissing them, she grabbed his fro tightly in her hands as he pulled her lips apart licking and sucking on her cilt. "Je t´aime Larry" is all she could say as he pleased her, "oh baby you speak french to me. You know that drives me crazy "!