Chapter 47

Honeymoon cut short !!!!!

The police were checking out the surroundings of the house while the paramedics checked on Alex.

Larry felt rage throughout his entire body, he was devastated over Alex being hurt by Tony.

Police : Mr. Bourgeois can you tell us how this happened?

Larry : I was sleeping in bed when heard the commotion in the hall, I get up finding my wife laying in the floor here beat up. She said Tony do this to her !

Police : Who is Tony and how does she know him ?

Larry : He is her ex from college, he used to beat her all the time. He was trying to hurt her while we were in town earlier today, he did this to my wife.

Police: We will do everything we can to catch him and put him away !

Larry went back in the room to check on Alex, the paramedics were just finishing up when he walked in.

Larry : How is my wife ? Will she be okii.

Paramedic : She'll be okay, she's just shaken up. She's very lucky the last girl this happened to didn't make it ! Just make sure she gets plenty of rest and she will be fine !

Larry walked everyone out and got on his phone calling Lau !

~phone convo~

Larry : Mon frere we're coming home tonight !

Lau : What's going on Larry, you not supposed to be back till next week ?

Larry : I'll tell you when we get there, I'm to upset to talk right now. I going to get my wife the hell up out of here!  Just be at the airport....

~end of call ~

Larry told the staff to pack all of their belongings and get their driver to take them to the airport. While everyone was running around preparing them for their departure Larry called Beyonce for a personal favor...

Larry : Hey monster this Larry, I need to use you jet to get home tonight!

Beyonce : Hey Larry, sure you can use the jet. What's going on down there, you don't sound right !

Larry : I can't talk about right now, just meet us at home and you will see for you self....

Larry hung up the phone and walked to Alex putting one of his shirts on her with some sweats, he carried her down the stairs as everyone looked in shock at her face. The car pulled up and the staff loaded their bags in the car. Larry put Alex in the car and thanked the staff for all their help, he climbed in the car and wrapped his arms around Alex squeezing her tight as he told the driver to take off !

Alex just sat there in his arms zoned out, she couldn't believe Tony tried to rape her. She grabbed Larry by his shoulders pulling him as close to her body as possible!

They arrive at the airport, Larry gets out of the car and makes sure everything is on schedule. Larry returned to the car to get her out, he picked her up and carried her on the plane as they loaded their bags.

Alex looked up at Larry to see the angry in his face, "I'm sorry this happened Larry, I hate that I ruined our honeymoon. Please don't hate me "!

Larry : None of this is you fault babe.. Why would you think I hate you now ? You did nothing Alex, you didn't ruin anything.

Alex began to cry as Larry rubbed her back, the plane took off and they were headed home.....