Chapter 38

Count Down To Mr.&Mrs. Bourgeois!

24 hours before the wedding mama b's house is turned upside down with people running in and out with decorations, flowers, tables, candles, lights, cameras, video equipment! They added on a room for all of the stuff coming in, Alex walked downstairs and immediately became overwhelmed by everything !

Larry was holding LJ in his arms when he saw Alex shaking and hyperventilating, "mama take him Alex needs me ". Mama b took LJ while Larry took care of Alex, "baby are you okii? Tell me what you need me to do right now".

Alex : I can't breath Larry, this is to much ! Its to much Larry...

Larry : Alex no think about what is going on right now, no worry about all this stuff ! Look at me, it's only me and you standing here breathing in and out. Just let things go as planned, whatever will happen let it... I will marry you no matter what baby !

He held her tight kissing her all over her face. Her breathing slowed down her shaking calmed down, she sat down on the bottom step laying her head on Larry's shoulder. "Oh my god Larry, I hope we don't run into any problems or any drama from anybody! I want our day to be stress free and when you walk through the front door you automatically walk into a drama free zone "!

Lau was walking through the front door when he saw Larry and Alex taking a moment to themselves, " I didn't know all of this went into planning a wedding "!

Alex : Yeah a lot goes into and its all to much for me right now !

Lau : Listen why don't you guys go out for a little while and come back when it's time for rehearsal later this afternoon?

Larry : I think that's perfect mon frere, I think getting away from here will be good for us baby !

Alex : Okii, let me get my purse and my phone !

Larry : Non baby you no need none of that, I take care of you today !

Lau : Good now go, I have a lot to do around here helping mama today...

Lau rushed them out the door, mama b was walking out of the kitchen on the phone with the catering company finalizing everything for tonight and for the wedding.

Mama B : Laurent is Alex mama and brother here and did you pick up the gift for Alex from you brother?

Lau : Oui mama, everything is under control. I have Larry's gift and I put it up so no worry mama !

Mama B : I just nervous son, my baby is getting married tomorrow and I want things to be perfect for them !

Just then the door bell rang and Lau answered it, "what you doing here Lylah, Lilo is out with Elo and the twins "!

Lylah: I wanted to talk to Larry, where is he and what is going on here ?

Lau : Larry and Alex are out right now and if you must know they getting married tomorrow so leave now, I have a lot to do today !

Lylah: What you mean he's getting married Lau ? How come no body tell me about this !

Lau : No body has to tell you anything Lylah, you no matter, like I said Larry not here and if he was he would tell you to leave ! So don't show up tomorrow because I have security kick you ass out and thrown in jail !