Chapter 42

Wedding Night/Honeymoon

They pull up to the hotel, Larry helps Alex out of the car and they walk inside this lavish hotel.. Larry goes and checks in at the front desk while Alex is sitting on this couch that is sitting in front of this ivory fountain...

Larry : Bonjour Mr.&Mrs. Bourgeois is checking in for tonight!

The clerk checks them in and is setting everything up, Alex is looking at her ring and thinking back to the moment her eyes met Larry's after she walked through the doors.... She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't hear someone calling her name, "Alexandria is that you"?

She looked up and saw Tony Thompson.. You see Tony and Alex used to date back in college, and she thought that Tony was going to be the one she'd end up marrying but Larry stole her heart !

Tony : Alexandria what are you doing over here in Paris ?

Alex finally looks up and sees Tony, "oh my god Tony. It's been years since I've seen you, how have you been ?

Tony : I'm good, here on business ! What about you ?

Alex : Actually I just got married tonight, my husband is at the front desk checking us in right now !

While Alex was catching up with Tony, Larry looks over his shoulder to see his wife laughing and talking to another man. He watched her every move while talking to this man, the desk clerk hands him their key and he takes off towards Alex...

Larry : Mon amour our room is ready, who is this guy?

Alex : Hey love this is Tony Thompson, we use to date back in college!

Tony : If you call what we did dating back in school then yeah.... Hey man nice to meet you !

Larry shook his hand and wrapped his arm tightly around Alex waist. She could feel his grip around her getting tight, she turned and looked at him to see he had a funny look on his face !

Tony : Hey I need to be going, congratulations on getting married ! You still live in Los Angeles right Alex ?

Alex : Yeah I do, nothings changed....

Tony : Great, I heard about your dad passing and I'm so sorry to hear that. You know my mom keeps me informed about everything going on back home !

Alex : Thanks Tony, I don't think I would have been able to get through it if it wasn't for my husband who stood right by my side !

Tony : That's wonderful to hear but I need to get going. Enjoy married life and I'll talk to you later... All my info is still the same...

With that he gave Alex a side hug and walked out the hotel, Larry kept his hand around her waist pulling her to the elevator.. Alex could tell Larry was a little upset but she didn't want to start a fight on their wedding night ! They walk off the elevator down the hall to their room, Larry put the card key in the door. He held it open with his foot and picked Alex up carrying her over to the bed...

He laid her down and got on top of her kissing her lips, "I can't wait to get you out this dress Mrs. Bourgeois"! Larry got up and started taking his clothes off while Alex watched, she started to undress herself when he stopped her. He got down on his knee taking her shoes off rubbing her feet, he then got up and went to the bathroom to run a nice hot bath....

Alex stood up to get her dress off before Larry walked back in the room. She managed to slip out of it grabbing one of the robes laying on the bed, when he came back he saw Alex just standing there with this mischievous look on her face !