Chapter 55

Fresh Start.......

~1 Month Later ~

Alex P.O.V.

Things are going great Chanelle and I are both doing good with our pregnancies. I'm finally off that feeding tube and I'm gaining weight which is a good thing in my situation, Chanelle is doing good too. We both are starting to show and believe it or not we are both due around the same time, as a matter of fact our due date is July 10th of next year....

Larry and Laurent have been extremely busy with doing interviews, club appearances, a photo shoot with InStyle magazine not to mention moving into our brand new home. Our mama's went back home after we got settled and Elo stayed a couple more days to help out with Lilo and the twins since they took out my feeding tube.

I truly love my sister-in-law Eloann, she was such a big help with taking care of the kids while Larry was taking care of me and moving into our "mansion" ! Elo had to get back to Paris to see her daughter and take care of her so I hate that she left but she's coming back for her brothers 26th birthday.

Yes, with everything going on Chanelle and I have been planning their party along with Lau and Chanelle's wedding. So my hands are full on top of being a mom to Lilo and the twins, "Alex I think we should have the ceremony over here next to the gazebo and have people sitting on either sides of the pond, what do you think "?

Alex : Whatever you want Chanelle is fine, remember this is your day. Has Lau sat down with you going over what he wants or did he tell you to plan it ?

Chanelle: All he said was let his mama handle everything but she's not here right now and we don't have a whole lot of time to plan and set this up ! So I'm taking over, I'm using her ideas but putting my spin on what I want it to look like.

Alex : Hey I understand what you mean, mama b took my ideas and ran with them and you saw what she did for Larry and I. But we are pressed for time so let's get this shit done so we can get ready for the party tonight!

As the girls were talking Larry and Lau come back with the kids and tons of bags from the mall, "hey babe look at the deals we got on this stuff "!

Chanelle: Lau why are you buying all this boy stuff ? We could be having a girl !

Lau : We not having a girl, I know I put a boy in there. My son will like everything I got him.. I even pick out his name ?

Chanelle: Oh really, you picked his name out ?

Lau : Oui, he will have my name Laurent Nicholas Bourgeois Junior. LJ for short..

Larry :Mon frere we already have an LJ , remember my son, the big boy you holding right now !

Lau : So we just have two then, my son will be a junior too...

Alex : Hey before this turns into an argument can we finish planning this wedding please. We only have two weeks left to get the invites out and to get our house in order so argue later and start helping out!

Larry : Listen babe just relax and no stress over this, mama will be back next week and she do it all !

Alex : I'm not leaving all of this for your mama to do Larry, she has done enough with living with us and taking care of the kids and dealing with me. When mama b comes back I want her to just relax and enjoy being a grand mama !

Larry : That's why I so in love with you babe, not only are you having my babies you make sure everybody else is good ! You know what let me show you just how much I love you babe !