Tae Oppa

I woke up in a car seat. I looked over half expecting to see either Amy or Unnie, but it was V instead. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Cute", I heard him say under his breath.I tilted my head in confusion before fully sitting up. "What happened?" I asked. "You fell asleep on my shoulder during the movie. Hye-Kyo noona and Amy-ssi went with Bangtan to roam around the World 83 Tower. I told them that I would take you home", he said. "Mianhae, I caused you trouble", I lowered my head. "Ah, it's no trouble. I've been meaning to spend some time with you anyway", he said and my head rose to look at him. "Let's go to Apsan Park for the evening", he said. I nodded even though Apsan was very far away. I guess Eomma and Appa won't miss me too much. We arrived at a trail on the mountain and he helped me out. I noticed how the trail was rocky and that I couldn't ever wear my heels and walk here. "Tae.... I have heels on today", I said sadly looking down at my shoes. "Tae?" he said with his head tilted like a puppy. My alarms rose up as I had just addressed him informally. "Ah! V sunbae! Mian, I don't know what came over me", I said shyly as I looked down at the ground. He chuckled and lifted my chin up. "It's ok. It's cute, Crystal. Just like you", he said. I blushed furiously and turned to face the car. "Here", he pulled out a pair of blue boots, my size. "How do you know my size?" I asked as I put them on. "I just do", he said as he leaned against the car. He tilted his head up as the wind blew his hair back. A pure masterpiece in the making. I grabbed my phone out of the car quietly as I took a picture of him. I had forgot that my sound was on, and the camera's 'click' was heard. He looked at me with an eyebrow tilted upwards. I hid my phone sheepishly behind my back as he stepped closer. I stepped backwards to prevent him from taking my phone. Little did I know that a stone was behind me? As I stepped on it, I felt myself falling and then not falling. I opened my eyes and saw Tae holding me. He pulled me up to his chest and laid his chin on my head. "I don't want you to get hurt", he sighed. He let me go and held his hand out. I looked at his hand questionably. "Let me hold your phone, I promise I won't delete the photo", he said. I gave him my phone willingly as we started to hike up the trail. As we neared the top, I began to feel tired from walking around the shopping mall with Hye-Kyo all day. I sat down on a nearby rock as Tae turned to look at me. He knelt in front of me, signaling me to get on his back. I shyly slid on to his back as I was told, and he carried me to the top. I gasped as I saw the beautiful sunset. Tae looked up at me as I looked ahead at the beautifully painted sky. He put me down and I ran straight to the edge of the mountain where railings had been put up for safety. I leaned against them excitingly. I felt the cool air of spring blow into my hair as I closed my eyes. I suddenly felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a chin lay on my head. I opened my eyes and turned around making him release me. "V sunbae?" I looked at him with a bewildered look. He looked at me with a small smile. He placed his arms on either side of me, making me closed in and unable to escape. I looked back at him about to ask for an explanation when he leaned in. I had my hands against the railing with wide eyes. His arms wrapped around me tightly as his lips landed on mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around his neck. Our kiss was passionate yet gentle. All it really meant was 'I like you', unless I read into it too much. He released first and laid his forehead against mine as the sun continued to set. "Crystal.... I like you", he said and I smiled. "V sunbae, I like you too", I replied. He abruptly let go of me and crossed his arms. I stood there missing his touch already. "V sunbae?" he asked with an annoyed look. "Tae oppa", I said after looking at his behavior. He grinned widely and picked me up, twirling me in the air. It felt like a scene from out of a movie, so unreal yet so perfect. He even took a selfie on both of our phones to remember the moment. "Tae oppa for you always," he said before pulling me into another kiss.