The Last Fight For Us

"Hop in," I said. He sleepily nodded and climbed into the seat. I stopped at a Starbucks and grabbed two frappuccinos before heading over to Jai-Wei's office. We entered together and Jai-Wei started scanning us. I sat in the middle of Jinyoung and Tae. Our managers sat in front of us and I glanced at Jinyoung. Seunghoon tossed an article in front of me and stood up.

"What the hell is this!" He yelled at me. I flinched as his voice raised.

"It's an article about V and I," I replied.

"I know that already. The question is why are you two a ship when you and Jinyoung are about to be released as a couple?" he asked and he sat back down.

"I'm sorry, sir. I should have stayed with Crystal," he took my wrist and bowed. I snatched my wrist away and scoffed at him.

"I never agreed to be a couple with Jinyoung," I said. Jai-Wei looked at me and signaled for me to sit down.

"Crystal, the papers were going to be signed today," Jai-Wei spoke up. "But to the benefit of promotions, you and V make a much more realistic and lively couple than you and Jinyoung." Everyone looked at Jai-Wei, who took out a new contract.

"Jai-Wei, what are you doing?" Seunghoon asked.

"This is a contract for you and V. It's either you can date Jinyoung or V officially," he said as he sat back in his chair.

"Jai-Wei, this is not what we discussed," Seunghoon said.

"I agree, with Seunghoon," Jinyoung started,"It was clearly started yesterday that Crystal would date me for the promotion period."

"Well, Crystal is not an object. She has a choice," Tae said.

"And that choice was yesterday," Jinyoung said as he looked at Tae.

"Choices can be over a span of many days," Tae said as he smiled.

"Let's have Crystal choose a contract and get this over with. BTS have a photoshoot and I'm sure the other two have things to do today," Hyunsoo said as he pushed both contracts to me. Seunghoon, Jai-Wei, and Hyunsoo all set different pens in front of me. I tugged on Tae and he gave me his Tata pen. I signed the contract and slid it over to him along with his pen. He signed it and placed his pen back in his pocket.

"Done," I said.

"We'll release the statement as a press conference will be held in two days," Hyunsoo said as he packed his things up. Seunghoon took Jinyoung by the wrist and dragged him out of the office. I gave Jai-Wei a look and he just grinned. Tae and I left first, we happily made our way to the car.

"I owe you a meal," I said to Jai-Wei as he walked with us to the car.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that offer when you and Taehyung get married," he said as he closed my car door and walked off. I scoffed as he plainly got into his car and drove off. Tae climbed into my car and held my hand.

"I'm happy," he said.

"I am too," I said to him.

He drove back to the dorms and I noticed that neither of our bands were at home. Nonetheless, I still showered and put on some shorts. I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it, with a towel still around my neck. I saw Taw huffing and I stood there surprised. I finally dragged him into the kitchen and sat him down on a table stool.

"Do you want some water?" I asked him. He nodded and I went to make it. As I reached for a cup, I felt arms snake around my waist. I was turned around and cornered against the counter by Tae. He held his head up and leaned to my ear.

"What if another guy saw you in this attire?" he asked. I looked down and saw I was wearing a tank top and REALLY short shorts. When I reach for something the tank top even goes up and shows my tummy.

"No one comes here," I retorted. I heard him chuckle.

"I do," he said in a husky voice. I felt his hand wrap around me as I was pulled closer to him. I felt him leave butterfly kisses on my neck.

"T-Tae," I stuttered.

"Do you know how much I have wanted to do this?" he asked me before going back to kissing my neck. I shivered at his touch and felt his hand slide against my bare back.

"Did I aggravate you this much?" I said.

"Ever since your called me being jealous, hot," he said. He made his way to my jaw and finally my lips. His kiss was different this time, it had lust. A lust that has been contained for many months. He pushed me onto the counter as he kissed around my collarbone. My hand was now tangled in his hair as he continued to leave marks on me. He then found my sweet spot.

"Ah, Taehyung," I let out a soft moan and he chuckled. His lips vibrated against my skin.

"I love hearing my name from your mouth," he said as he kissed my lips. Let's, say things got heated between us and we ended up on my bed.... But we didn't do anything! I swear. The most heated thing was the current moment. I was on top on him and we were still very much clothed. I was straddling his lap as we continued to make out and I felt something under me. Without knowing, I started to sway my hips on his lap. He let out a groan and I started doing it faster. I rode his hips and soon he started to move my hips up and down. He eventually ended up actually having that in his pants and he took care of it in HIS dorm. I sighed before falling asleep and wondering about the future.

THE END

(Book 2? After the promotion period)