Jrystal

Tae was by my side for most of the tour, I do say that he switched with Jackson for rooms. He kept me up when Jinyoung and Jungkook were not around. He loved making me laugh. Jungkook let me always take the bottom bunk, since I got hurt. By the time we got back, I was fully healed. We landed in Seoul and stretched as we got off of the plane. "I'm exhausted!" Jia announced. Rose and Bella playfully hit her and we laughed. Tae moved close to me, only to be tackled by the maknae line of BTS. Jinyoung walked on my right and Amy on my left as we walked through the airports. We heard screaming and knew that it was ALL of our fans. I waved to them and they screamed louder. I chuckled at their gestures. Then I saw a little girl that caught my eye. She was getting trampled on so I moved away from the group and to her. "Look it's Crystal from DREAM!" the fans yelled. I took my sunglasses off and brought the little girl away from the crowd. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw everyone stopping and waiting for me. I then saw them disperse and interact with fans. "Hi there Unnie!" the little girl said. "Oh hello, I saw you looked a little stressed over there. Where's your mother?" I asked. "Ah, she got into an accident a few days ago. The doctor said I can't see her anymore but he wouldn't tell me why," she said with tears rolling down her face. "Aw, honey. What's your name?" I asked so I could cheer her up. "You should remember me, Unnie," she sniffled, "My name is Clover." Clover, Clover. The thermo. Her pretty mom. "Of course I remember you, love! You gave me that tea before I left last time, right?" I said with a smile. I saw her eyes light up and Jinyoung walked over to me. "What's the hold up?" he asked. "This is Clover, she saw me before we went on tour. I want to bring her with me," I told him. He nodded and signaled for everyone to go along with whatever happened. "Come, Clover. I'll take care of you," I said. She nodded and grabbed my hand. Jinyoung took her other hand and the fans awed. "Clover, let Jinyoung oppa take care of you?" he asked. She looked at me and then nodded. Jinyoung lifted Clover up and carried her to the vans. I looked at Jinyoung with admiration in the way he handled Clover. Suddenly I heard chants behind me. "Jrystal! Jrystal!" the fans yelled.

"Jrystal?" I asked as Amy dragged me to the van. She closed the door and we started to pull away from the fans. I noticed that our van was only us DREAM and Amy looked tired. "Do you know what you just started?" Bella asked me. "No, what did I start?" I replied. "A couple ship," Rose replied. "What!" I exclaimed. "Yeah between you and Jinyoung, It's all over the fan pages," Jia said as she handed me her phone.

"Oh no. No, wait! Was Tae watching the whole time!?" I panicked. My member exchanged nervous glances as we arrived at the dorms. I quickly got out and saw Tae coming out of his car laughing. I started to walk towards him, but I was stopped by Clover.

"Crystal Unnie," she said as she tugged my skirt. I looked from her to Tae and sighed as I bent down to her level.

"Yes, Clover," I said while giving her my full attention.

"Will I be staying with you?" she asked.

"Yes you will, Clover," I replied. I hope so anyway.

"Crystal," I heard Jinyoung call me and his members stand behind him. I looked towards BTS and saw that they had already entered their dorm, while DREAM just stood by the steps waiting for me.

"Clover, I'm sure you know Amy unnie. Just go over to her while I talk to the boys," I told her. She nodded and ran over to my with a hug. I turned to meet Jinyoung and JB standing side by side.

"So how are you going to ask your manager to keep Clover?" they asked me. I looked at them and sincerely thought about it before answering.

" I'm just going to ask Jai-Wei directly and hopefully he will understand since he is very grateful towards me. I mean I did perform on the stage even when I was injured," I told them. They nodded and I saw JB glance at Jinyoung as his phone rang. JB nodded to his members as he answered the phone.

JB: Yes sir?

Seunghoon: Have you seen the articles on Jinyoung?

I saw JB tense a little.

JB: Yes sir, I have. I was going to-

Seunghoon: I have already set up a meeting with Jai-Wei. I want Crystal and Jinyoung to meet us in Jai-Wei's office in 1 hour to discuss what statement we are going to release to the public.

With that I heard the sound of the call ending and JB shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"Seunghoon and Jai-Wei hyungs want you and Jinyoung in Jai-Wei hyungs office in 1 hour to discuss what statement both of them are going to release to the public," JB told us. We nodded and looked at each other.

"Alright, I will go tell my group members and I'll see you there," I waved goodbye to them as I joined my members by the steps. I told Amy about everything and she sighed.

"You can't ever get a break, can you?" she said. I smiled as she signaled Bella to take Clover and go inside without us.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she dragged me to her car.

"Well, whatever happens I won't have you suffer alone. So I'm coming with you," she said. I laughed at her being so caring as we drove off to our manager's office. As Amy and I stood outside of the office she held my hands tightly before sending me in. I opened the door and saw Jinyoung, Jai-Wei, and Seunghoon already seated. I took the seat across from Jai-Wei and next to Jinyoung.