Seoul!

The week passed quick as everyone arrived at the Seoul Hotel. "Roommates, disperse"

, the leaders said. We all made our ways to our rooms on the top floor. I dragged my luggage into my room and saw two bunk beds set up. I took the top bunk on the left side, Jungkook was below me, Jinyoung was across from me, and Jackson was diagonal. "We promise to be on our best behavior", Jinyoung said. I laughed. "I know you will be", I responded. Someone knocked on our door and handed Jungkook a sheet. "Tonight is Dream's concert, tomorrow is Got7, and the next day is BTS", Jungkook read aloud. I groaned and fell back onto my bed. I heard my phone ding, it was Amy.

Amy: Schedule for today.

Dance practice Vocal practice Stage Check Performance – 4 songs Morning – breakfast, dance rehearsal, fan meet. Fan Meet – open with small dance, end with a dance.

"Good lord!" I exclaimed. I showed the boys myschedule and their mouths hang open. "Also day after our concert is photo shootfor the rooms. And the day after that is a group concert", Jungkook continued."I'm done", I threw my hands up. "Aw, go on", Jinyoung patted my back. "Where?"I raised my head. "To practice", Jungkook said. I left the room with my headhanging. The girls and I met up at a dance studio a few blocks from the hotel."Ok, so first it's Love, then Hope, then Their life, and we end with For Better",Amy conducted. We groaned and she sighed and looked t me. "Ok, let's go! It'sfor our fans after all. Remember this album is all about the qualities for thebetter. That's why the name is Better! Also let's practice Dream On, for thefan meet tomorrow", I said. They nodded and we started dancing. Later we hadour singing lessons. We were tired, but we made it to the stage for rehearsal.After that we took a major break. "We have about two hours until the show",Rose said. "Let's just rest", Jia suggested. "But we have to get up 30 minutesbefore for our hair and makeup", Bella added. We nodded and started ourwonderful rest. Our performance was successful, as we made all the fans veryhappy. We dragged ourselves back to our hotel rooms, but as soon as we got ontoour floor a few camera men were waiting for us. "Annyeong", we bowed to thecameras. "We just got out from our concert", Bella said. "It was amazing", Jiasaid. "But we're tired now, it was worth it", Rose said. Amy and I walkedquietly to our rooms and opened our doors at the same time. Yugyeom andJungkook jumped out at us as we screamed in the surprise of them. "What thehell!" Amy yelled. "Pranked you!" they yelled while clutching their stomachs."That's how it's done", Jungkook said to the camera. He did a little dance movefrom their MV 'Fire'. I smirked and pushed him away and did the move myself butmore accurately. "And that's how that is done", I said and sashayed into theroom. Jinyoung was reading a book on his bunk while Jackson's bed was empty."Where's Jackson?" I asked as I got out some clothes from my suitcase. "Ah hewent out a while ago with RM to do some guy stuff", Jinyoung responded. Inodded and went to freshen up. After bathing and putting on my light blueshorts and pink t-shirt, I blow dried my hair and tied in up into a ponytail. Iwalked out and saw Jungkook asleep already; Jinyoung was on his laptop typingsomething, while Jackson still wasn't back. "He's still not back", I voicealoud earning attention from Jinyoung. He sighed. "Jackson is a party type ofguy; RM is his best bud and keeps him in line", he said. I made an 'O' face."What are you up to anyway?" I asked as I hopped over to the railing of his topbunk. "Just typing", he said as he closed his laptop. "Right", I said andgrabbed his laptop. I opened it back up as he scrambled down to get the laptop."It's a story!" I exclaimed as I set it down on the nightstand. "A Tale of TwoFates" I read aloud. I turned to tell Jinyoung something, but he stopped rightin front of me.