Home

As we walked back hand in hand, it became darker outside. Luckily, we reached his car safely. He drove me home as our hands both rested on top of the gear shift. As we pulled into my driveway, I checked to see if any lights were on. Thankfully only our room's light was on. Tae walked me to the door and rubbed his nape shyly. "Ah, I guess I should go", he said while glancing at his car. At that moment I took a bold step and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him in for a short kiss. Short and Sweet. Afterwards I stepped back. "Goodnight", I said and opened the door to my house. As I closed the door, I looked out the curtain. Tae had taken a few steps backward and fist pumped the air out of happiness. Such a boy. I quietly crept up the stairs to our room to make sure I didn't disturb my parents. I snuck into our room and saw Unnie was asleep already. I showered and put on a pair of shorts and a pink t-shirt. As I slipped under the blanket, the blanket flew off of me and there stood Hye-Kyo with her arms crossed. "Unnie", I sang as I pulled her down to sit next to me. She ignored my comment as I scooted closer with my pillow on my lap. In a flash, she took the pillow from me and started hitting me with it. I knew she was angry for me not being home, but she would probably tease me after I told her what happened today. "Ok I'm done", she said as she collapsed onto my bed. I laughed at her laziness and laid back with her. "So what happened with you and V?" she asked. As I recalled the memories my face heated up and I fell back into my bed. "Whoa your face is the same color as your shirt", she felt me cheek and I snapped back to reality. I threw a pillow at her and she caught it. "So he might have taken me to Apsan Park", I said. "Really, you should have called me over", she said. I looked at her with a stern face and then smacked her with another pillow. "He carried me up the mountain because I got tired", I continued. "Oh gosh, your crush did that!" she exclaimed and I playfully pushed her. "What else?" she asked. She looked like an eager child at this point. "He kissed me", I finished, "Twice". She gasped and started shaking me. "So are you two dating?" she asked. I removed myself from her koala-like grip and rubbed my shoulders. "Calm down first", I said and she nodded. She waited for an answer so I just nodded my head.