New Plan

We all headed to the amusement park- meaning DREAM and BTS as well as Clover. I took Clover on all of the rides. Amy looked at me and I got the message that she didn't know when she should trip Clover. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a couple of guys with cameras looking at us. At the same time Clover hadn't seen the rock in front of her and was falling. Tae swiftly caught her and set her beside him. We stopped to see if Clover was okay and someone bumped into me. I was sent falling into Tae. We ended up on the ground but I was perfectly fine. Tae, on the other had, had hit his head pretty hard. He helped me up and I checked his head. He brought my hands down.

"I'm fine," he said. I nodded. Ii saw Clover tug on Tae's pants and he kneeled down to her level.

"Are you okay, Tae oppa?" she asked. He chuckled.

"I'm fine," he replied as he lifted her onto his back and gave her a piggyback ride all the way to the car. BTS escorted us to our dorm and waved goodbye to Clover. Tae held my wrist as the rest of DREAM went inside and BTS rumbled down the stairs.

"Yes, Tae?" I asked. He leaned closer to my ear.

"I had fun today," he said into my ear as he kissed my cheek. He held my hands as I shyly looked down.

"Bye, Tae," I said as I let go of his hands and watched him go down the stairs. I walked inside calmly and saw the girls smirking at me.

"Where is Clover going to sleep?" Jia asked as she joined the girls in the kitchen.

"I want to sleep with Crystal Unnie!" Clover said. I chuckled at her.

"She'll sleep in our room, I guess," I looked at Amy and she nodded.

"Well, let's get washed up and hit the bed," I said as they dispersed. Amy showered first and I looked at Clover who was playing with a stuffed animal on my bed.

"Unnie, do you like Tae oppa?" she asked. I brought her into my arms and we laid on my bed.

"Unnie likes Tae oppa and he likes her too," I said. Clover turned to face me.

"Tae oppa's nice," she said. I smiled and nodded.

"Clover, what did your mom last say to you?" I asked. Clover smiled sadly.

"She said to find you and see if you would take care of me," she said.

"Well, Clover. You will be my little dongsaeng from now on," I said as I ruffled her hair.

"Really!" she exclaimed and I nodded.

"Now what are you going to wear?" I asked as we both sat up. Amy came out with wet hair and motioned that I could go shower next. I nodded and left Clover to Amy. As I came out in shorts and a tank top, I saw Clover in new clothes and sound asleep on my bed.

"Jia has a little sister who left a few clothes over here so she let Clover have them," Amy said. I nodded and climbed into bed with Clover.

"Good night, Amy," I said as I turned the light off.

"Good night," she said in the darkness.

The next morning was refreshing, I saw Clover fast asleep beside me. I pulled out my phone and started going through my social media. When I got to Twitter, I saw a hashtag trending.

#Trystal- TaehyungxCrystal

"What the heck," I mumbled. I looked at my phone screen for a bit longer before getting a call from Jai-Wei.

Me: Hello?

JW: We may have to have another meeting.

Me: With who?

JW: Me, you, Jinyoung, Seunghoon, Hyunsoo, and V.

Me: When?

JW: Now.

Me: But I was sleeping!

JW: Crystal, now.

Me: Fine, be right over.

I hung up and groaned as I got out of bed. I saw Amy open her eyes. Meeting, I mouthed to her. She made and ok sign and went to sleep with Clover. I put on some jean shorts and pulled a sweater over my tank top. I grabbed the car keys and saw a sleepy V in jeans and a hoodie coming out. I drove up to him and leaned over to open the passenger side.