4

All their classes were done and James was waiting for Thomas to arrive at their dorm.

"Where is he.." he muttered

Thomas suddenly ran into the dorm.

"Okay I found out where George is! We just need to find Samuel"

"Oh um let's try the library! He doesn't look like he socializes much so he would most likely be there"

"Alright what are we waiting for?! Let's go! Jamesy poo~"

"Tommy-kins~"

This was their new inside joke, dont question me I'm just the narrator. They quickly left their dorm after they laughed at their inside joke.

"Okay where is this, 'library' you speak of?" Thomas asked not having been to the library at all.

"Its just down the hall from here"

They walked into the library and looked around for Sam.

"Found him!" James whispered to Thomas, ushering him over to the opposite side of Samuel's shelf.

"Do you have the spell?" Thomas whispered to him.

"Yeah, let's just hope it works...I'm not good at this so you'll have to cast it" James whispered back.

Thomas nodded in response. They both watch sam grab a book and sit down at a table.

"Okay so where's george?"

"Well I saw him at the coffee shop sitting down at one of the tables outside so..what should we do?"

"Um okay...well..you said Samuel was a push over right?"

Thomas nodded.

"Well it would be harder for George to come here unless he wanted something from this place..so I suggest we have Samuel go over to George."

"Nice thinking..how do we do that?"

"Um..how many emotions can you manipulate so far?"

"Um..happiness, sadness, fear, a type of desire, interest, love, and calmness..I'm still working on anxiety so I can CRUSH MY ENEMIES-"

"Shhh!" Said the librarian before leaving.

"Wait, A? Type of desire?"

"..James do you really want to know?"

"You know what, no I don't"

"Good answer..now what do we do?"

"Um..okay okay..use interest and try to persuade him into thinking he wants to go to the coffee shop or something"

"I'll try"

Thomas walked up to Samuel who was reading a book quietly. Thomas say down at the table next to him and yawned.

"I could sure use a nice cup of coffee" he said out loud, making sure to use his power for more effect.

Samuel looked up at him thinking to himself and nodding, he opened up a portal and left through it, closing it right after.

James immediately went to Thomas after.

"Do you think he went to the coffee shop?!"

"Only one way to find out let's go!"

They ran out of the library and out of the school to the nearby coffee shop that was next to the school.

Samuel had walked inside the place and ordered his drink.