15

James desperately clung onto Thomas for more. They were in a very heated make out session on the taller mans bed. James pulled away panting. Thomas stared at him, absolutely adoring James' beauty.

A purple aura was suddenly in the room, making James pant a little harder. He now looked very needy.

"I want you.." James breathed out pulling him in and kissing him roughly. Thomas kissed back. They both fought for dominance, until James eventually won and was now pinning Thomas down.

James pulled away panting heavily, the purple aura increasingly becoming more intense.
"Oh fuck..I want you so badly" he whined out starting to undress himself.

Thomas nodded quickly wanting him just as badly before he realize one little thing.
'Was James always this horny?...yeah I'm sure I remember that' he helped take off his shirt and then his own.

'Wait no that's me-'

As soon as he realized this the aura stopped. The room felt less crowded and James could think properly again.

"...that was..interesting" James said awkwardly.

"Sorry..I still don't have full control over my powers yet..my bad" Thomas replied just as awkwardly.

There was silence in the room.

"...so wanna-"

"Nah I'm good"

"Yup just what I was about to say!" Thomas looked away before coughing still very embarrassed.
"We should put on our shirts then"

James nodded, getting off of him and grabbing his shirt which was on the floor.

"Hey how far do your powers reach to anyway?" James asked.

Thomas shrugged.
"However intense I feel them, if I want them to do something I can only go like 10 yards or so..my powers only get really intense if I'm the one feeling it first" he thought about for a moment then shrugged again.
"Its like im asserting my dominance on people"

James gave a laugh before a knock on the door was present. The two looked at each other and opened the door, seeing it was Peggy.

"James! We found something!" Peggy called out.
"We gotta go!"

James nodded grabbing Thomas' hand and going out the door.

"You sure you wanna bring him? This could be dangerous.." she looked away.

"We're doing this together no matter what" Thomas said before James nodded after him. Peggy only sighed nodding as well before she started walking quickly to her dorm.

They all poured into the room before locking it shut.
Inside was Eliza, Alexander, Hercules, and George.

"George?! What are you doing here?" James asked.

"What? They stole something of mine and I'm not going to steal it back?" His thick British accent very noticeable.

James was a bit confused.
"And what did they steal?"

"...s-something....its none of your business!" He replied angrily, he sat back down on his chair crossing his arms. James raised a brow at him, he didn't know he was capable of getting embarrassed or flustered at all. The more you know right?

Thomas eyed Alexander, a look of disgust washing over them.
"Ew" they both said in unison before looking away from each other in a fuss.

Hercules gave James and Thomas a look. He cracked his knuckles.
"You two looking for something or?"

"We're just here to help" James said.

Peggy stared at everyone and sighed.
"Guys you want your boyfriends back you gotta follow the plan! We have to get along with each other for the plan to work!" Peggy said out loud, wanting everyone on board as soon as possible.

Eliza raised her hand.
"Um excuse me Ms. Schuyler..I don't have a boyfriend"

"Sucks for you" Peggy shrugged off before someone raised their hand again.

"To be frank-"

"You're not frank you're Alexander."

Everyone went silent, a tiny cough heard in the background.
"..right..back to the plan!" She said pointing at a map of the school.

"Here is the office. Hercules you punch the guards with your brutal strength, Alexander you figure out the code to door, George you flirt with the last guard and-"

"What I don't want to?" He asked nonchalantly.

"You shALL DO AS I SAY"

George seemed scared for a second before brushing her off awkwardly.
"Y-yeah yeah..whatever..."

"What us?" James asked.

"Thomas and James, you both come with me and Eliza. The rest of you keep guard at the doors and only come into the room if I say the code word"

"What's the code word?" They all said in unison.

She breathes in before speaking.
"GAY"

Someone tries to object but she just points at them and shouts.
"GAY"

"She knows-" George whispers under his breath comedically.

Everyone nods, looking a peggy with slight fear.
"Awww dont be scared of me! I just want something to.." she looked off to the side.

"The principle stole my sister..she was powerful witch, but she..." she chokes on her own tears, Eliza coming to her side.

"Look we just want our sister back, you all want someone back as well..we all have a reason to fight" Eliza stated, helping peggy out.

"Is there anyone else who knows?" Hercules asks.

"No, she has eyes on everyone and everything..right now she's..snacking...so we have time" Eliza answered.

"Right. When do we get to work?" James asks. Everyone looks at the two sisters.

"We start now." Eliza said.

Peggy moved out of the way from everyone, using her magic to burst the door open.

"We fight for our friends, our family!" She screamed.
"Remember what you're fighting for!"

Everyone seemingly gets pumped up.

Thomas and James hold hands, and nod.
"Ready to do this?" Thomas asked

"Ready as I'll ever be." James replied

And I oop-
So-
THIS IS HAPPENING-
Imma be honest, all these people are hella gay-
The question is, who admits it?
Will Thomas finally screw James? Will james finally screw Thomas?
Who screws who? Find out next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND!

Why am I doing this-