6

Thomas laid in his bed, the memories of the night a few weeks ago still haunting him.

James had either ignored Thomas or hid from him.
Thomas barely got to see him. He was desperate at this point.

The taller man silently walked out of his bedroom and sighed. He knocked on James' door, hoping that maybe James would finally talk to him. There was no response.

The silence was to much for Thomas to bare. It was slowly killing him.

"James..please just hear me out"

The smaller man was on the opposite side of his ex friend.
James felt betrayed, he felt manipulated, he was made a fool of, Thomas promise him.

James felt a tear trickle down his right cheek.

"Why.." James asked quietly. He hadn't spoken a word not even given Thomas any sort of attention no matter how hard he begged. James finally broke, he didn't want to feel this way anymore.

He didn't want to be apart from Thomas even if this was a jerk move.

James still didn't understand why Thomas had done it, why the love spell? Couldn't it have been something more severe like a truth spell or an opposite personality spell? He was confused.

"I-i..I just wanted to know, what it was like.."

"..what..?"

Now James was very confused, he couldn't understand what that meant. He waited for Thomas to collect his thoughts and speak.

"..I..." Thomas gave out a sigh before continuing.
"I can't believe I'm telling you this.." Thomas hesitated before going on.

"I never knew what love..was...I've never had that when I was a kid..my parents only cared about their own interests..naturally manipulative they never cared about me..when they notice that I had powers they sent me here..hah..they didn't even drive me they sent me through the bus, ever since then I haven't seen them since..I guess my powers were an excuse to them for getting rid of me.."

James felt sympathy right away, this explained alot, since Thomas hadn't gotten any attention at home he felt the need to try and get attention at school.

Since Thomas was neglected, he never had the feeling of anyone loving him. He wanted it badly, the spell was his way out.

"..I'm sorry James"

The small man wiped his tear and stared at the door.

"Just please don't leave me...you're all I have" Thomas spoke silently, there was a moment of silence between them, before the lock of James' door was heard turning then the knob being twisted.

The door opened slowly, revealing the tall poofy haired man in a mess, his hair was messy more then usual it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

James immediately hugged him, embracing the other by wrapping his arms tightly around him.

"James I'm so sorry i-" Thomas was cut off by James connecting his lips with Thomas'.

They stayed like that for a few seconds though to the both of them it felt like forever, and Thomas didn't want it to end.

James pulled away and looked at Thomas who was blushing madly.

"What was that for.." Thomas asked quietly looking at James.

"You wouldn't stop apologizing to me, I didn't know any other way" James chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head, a faint red hue noticable on his face.

"I'm sorry" Thomas quickly said then puckered up ready for James to kiss him again.

"You wish!" James giggled pushing the others face away.

They smiled at each other, making amends with each other after so long.

"..so the thing about your parents-" James started before being cut off.

"Don't tell anyone...please nobody can know.." Thomas said looking at James.

"I promise..I'm sorry that happened to you but hey..you have me now"

Thomas nodded smiling to himself.
"Yeah..I guess I do"

Without Thomas' knowing his power accidentally sent a wave of emotion, hitting James since he was the closest.

"Thomas..your powers again" James said quietly, a hint of admiration being heard within his voice.

Thomas snapped out of it quickly as soon as James mentioned it.
"Sorry!" He said almost instantly.

"..admiration? Why did you feel that?"

"No reason..um hey since we're friends again let's patch things up completely with a nice movie night"

"That sounds nice, let's do it"

"Alrighty then"

Together they spent the whole night catching up on things and watching movies together.

Both of them were happy they had each other again.

L ol

Sorry this was short but as always pls tell me about any typos or grammatical errors I have in this or any chapter