5

James was with Thomas in their dorm. The smaller man laid his eyes on Thomas for a while as he admired him.

Thomas on the other hand was nervous, he had done something despicable. He had to undo it before something happens.

What James said kept ringing in his head.
'The love spell is not true love.'

He sighed.

"What's wrong?" James asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing I just did something I shouldn't have.." Thomas answered looking at the floor, slowly dying on the inside.

"Well maybe I could cheer you up, want to have a nice cup of tea with me..maybe go out somewhere and having dinner"

"Is..that like..a date?"

"Maybe"

"I guess one date couldn't hurt" Thomas said to himself before looking at James and nodding.

"well alright let's go!" James smiled walking out the door with Thomas.

"Where are we going?"

"To the small coffee shop"

"Oh alright"

Thomas deep down regretted his decision, but he was far in to deep into this now, he couldn't stop just yet.

After a while of walking there they finally made it. They got a their orders then sat down.

"So, Thomas I was thinking that after this we could go to that cliff Sam and George were at earlier"

"Oh yeah hah, that sounds um..nice"

"What's wrong?" James asked worriedly

"Nothing...I just..forgot to feed..my..coffee table.."

"Uh-..oh?..sorry for questioning you it's just I was afraid that I did something wrong.."

Thomas grew less tense and looked at James.
"What?"

"It's just..you're so perfect and attractive, I could think of many ways how I could ruin things between us..if I'm being honest I'm afraid of that everyday.."

"James..how could you ever think that?" Thomas then realized he was called attractive which boosted his ego and made a slight red tint appear on his his cheeks

"I'm just scared of ruining my chances with you..huh that's weird a few hours ago I would've been scared to say that but..I need to tell you something Thomas"

"What's that?"

"Well I'll tell you when we get to the cliff"

"O-okay"

Thomas gulped, he had to reverse this before James said anything else maybe even things more personal to him. He tried to look for the paper with the spell on it but he couldn't find it.

"Hey let's go now!" James smiled happily getting up and holding Thomas' hand.

"But wouldn't you want to stay for some..cats?"

"...haha you're so cute when you don't make any sense"

Thomas blushed at his comment as he was dragged by James to the cliff. Thomas snapped out of it realizing James had already brought him there. They were both laying down looking at the stars.

"So James-" Thomas began sitting up before being interrupted by James.

"You know Tommy"

'Tommy..?!' He started to freak out slowly on the inside.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before.." James admitted
"Back at my old school people didn't really like me all that much and I never found interest in them..but you you're different, ever since I met you I thought you were..enchanting"

Thomas softened a bit he saw the look in James' eyes which made him melt and drop his guard. That's when James leaned in and kissed Thomas. The taller man had his eyes wide open before slowly closing them and calming down. He then opened his eyes again and quickly pushed away.

"We can't do this!" Thomas shouted

"..did I do something wrong..?" James replied.

"N-no...no! You shouldn't have to be forced to do this just because I'm..so pathetic, you shouldn't do this we can't do this because it isn't real love!" Thomas cried out.

"Thomas what are you talking about..i-i love you.."

"No James, you don't..and I'll just have to deal with that...James you don't mean what you say"

"But Thomas i-"

"James it's the spell! I..I cast the spell on you.."

James' eyes widened he shook his head in denial.

"N-no my Tommy wouldn't do that..y-you wouldn't do that.."

"I..I'm sorry..."

James kicked his legs in front of him to back away. He shook his head, his eyes shut, saying no.

"..I just wanted to know what it was like to be with you.."

James opened his eyes as a flash of pink light faded outwards.

"..get away from me" James snapped.

"James I'm sorry..i-"

"Shut up! Just get away from me..I can't believe you..you would do that to me.."

"I'm sorry I just-"

"I trust you.."

"...I'm sorry"

James looked at him before standing up and walking away.

Thomas stood there, what he did, what he had done, he felt like his world just crashed.

"What have I done.."

Thomas made it back to the dorm, he looked around for James but the smaller man was locked in his room.

"James..please can I come in?" Thomas had been knocking on the door for 5 minutes asking if he could come in and talk to him.

"..I guess your busy..." Thomas walked away not knowing what to do other then also lock himself in his room.

Thomas knew he messed up, big time, he wanted to fix it but James wouldn't let him, understandably at that.

"..I'm an idiot.." he said to himself before signing and trying to fall asleep.

Lol..wut
Pls tell me if there are any typos cuz I make alot of these at night and there are probs a bunch of typos