8

Thomas chuckled at himself.

"I did pretty good!" He smiled looking in the mirror staring at his reflection before hearing James come in.

Thomas squealed happily before walking out coolly and looking at James. He turned his head and revealed a 'hickey' on his neck.

"Hey James, you look like you've been busy..I've been pretty busy myself if I do say so myself, which I say so myself" he chuckled but frowned noticing James wasn't paying attention to him.

"Yeah this guy today gave me a hickey, and he did all the right things, he was real hot to." He said crossing his arms and looking at James.

"Yeah that's..nice..Thomas" James sighed then walked past Thomas and opened the door to his room.

"..I was kidding you know...I just got a leaf blower and- James are you alright?" Thomas asked concerned. James had never acted like this before and it seemed as if James was thinking into something.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm tired goodnight" he quickly stated before closing the door on Thomas.

Thomas was confuse, did he do something wrong?

"James whatever I did I'm sorry..please don't shut me out..." he softly spoke.

James opened the door and looked at him.
"I um..I'm sorry if I made you believe you did something wrong..you did nothing I just..I'm tired..I'll see you in class tomorrow" he said forcing a smile then closing the door. James had no reason to involve Thomas into the junk he got into with peggy.

'You don't see it yet Jamie but you're special'

Her voice, her words rang through his mind.

James shook his head and went to bed. He wanted it to be over already, and eventually he fell asleep.

James found himself late to class. He spaced out thinking about last night, all the things peggy said, and gathered all his things late when the bell rang. He rushed into the classroom and sat down in his seat next to Thomas.

"Hey why were you late?" Thomas asked.
James looked at him tiredly.

"The teacher held me back for another few seconds of class to tell me something last minute..what are we doing?"

"Truth spells" he said before shuddering.

"..truth spells? Are we studying or casting it?"

"Studying"

Peggy sat in front of the class, she raised her hand and stood in front of the class.

"May you read page 47 please" the teacher asked.

She nodded delightfully and smiled looking specifically at James. She read the spell out loud and looked at James.

James was hit with the urge to tell the truth to Thomas on the real reason why he was late.
"I-i was late because I kept thinking of peggy telling me the horrific things last night but they actually interest me.." James admitted to Thomas.

Thomas looked at him confused.

Peggy only smirked and looked at the teacher.
"Whoops I read the wrong thing, clumsy me!" She giggled before reading the assigned page.

James growled before sighing knowing he couldn't win.

Thomas was still confused as to why James lied to him in the first place and right after just said the truth. He chuckled at his own thoughts not thinking to much into it.

After their classes James quickly ran into the dorm. He couldn't be around Thomas while he had the truth spell casted onto him. It lasted only 24 hours.

He could hold off until then right?

Thomas then walking into the dorm. He called out for James but guessed he wasn't there by no response.

James tried to keep quiet but he was forced to yell out.
"I'm in my room!"

Thomas smiled.
"Oh okay! I was thinking of hanging out later tonight if you want"

James couldn't hang out with him today, but James answered his question
"Yes! I do want to I'd actually love too! That's the highlight of my whole day" he replied back truthfully.

He cursed under his breath, wanting the spell to be over already.

Behind the door Thomas blushed and smiled happily.
"Really? I just..I thought that you wouldn't want to, ya know..its just..you've been so distant and..um..what do you want to do with me?" He asked, happy that they could hang out again.

James looked away from the door trying to keep his mouth shut but it didn't work as his own hand forced its self away from his mouth.

"I want to-" James quickly covered his mouth again, he didn't know what to do. He grabbed the ducktape and covered his mouth with it.

He opened the door to reveal Thomas waiting at the other side.

James quickly wrote down on a piece of paper.

'Please make me go to sleep until the day is over'

"James what's wrong?! Why the hell is your mouth ducktaped!? Here let me take that off" Thomas quickly took of the duck tape from his mouth.

"I want to spend everyday with you you're the one good thing that came out of this damn school and I want to spend every single day I'm here..with you sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to wake up next to you, peggy told me something in the forest and that if I told someone..anyone she would do something way worse then what she did, I was afraid I'd tell you what I wanted to do with you and now I told you that too..so.." James stared at the floor. His face was red and he didn't dare to look at Thomas. The taller mans face was also caught at a light crimson. He thought himself selfish to engaging in a conversation about their love life instead of helping James, that was simply awful.

"I..uh...don't know what to say..I mean what can I say..if I asked what peggy said she'd probably do something bad to you..wouldn't she?" Thomas didn't know what to do.

"Yeah.."

"What do we do..?"

"I don't know.."

"Well..what do you want to do?" Thomas asked.

"I want tell her how evil she is for doing this." He growled slightly before sighing and going over to his bed then falling in it.

"I can't believe one of the nicest girls in school is actually a big jerk.." he whined into his pillow.

"It's alright James you have me" Thomas smiled before hugging James tightly. Thomas had been aching to tell James his feelings for James but it didnt seem at the right time. Not now. James was in trouble and he needed help, Thomas was going to be there for James whether he was a friend or not.

Lol I'm so tired rn just a bit more jeffmads fuel cuz why not