10

Thomas woke up in a daze, he was tired and he felt like going back to sleep but he saw James sleeping next to him. He felt himself blushing a bit.

He wondered why, he wasn't complaining but it was an odd thing. All Thomas remembered was looking at James worriedly before blacking out. James turned over still asleep and snuggled closer to Thomas, the room was cold. The only heat they had was the blankets and each other. Thomas sat up looking around the room before sighing and settling down. He was tired, extremely tired at that. He wrapped an arm around James and closed his eyes but was pulled back to reality by James.

"Thomas please wake up!" James screamed in tears.

"James? Why are you screaming? What's going on?" Thomas asked tiredly, he yawned still exhausted. He didn't know why but he guessed it was from stress.

"Thomas you're actually awake!" James smiled as more tears pooled down his cheeks. James hugged Thomas like he didnt want to ever let him go again.

"Yeah..I was just sleeping.." Thomas replied confused.

"Thomas..I tried waking you up several times I even shook you around! Nothing worked a-and I checked your pulse and it was really slow and you..you really scared me" James explained before mumbling sadly.
"I-i..I thought you were dying.." James admitted.

Thomas didn't know what to think, James wasn't an easy crier and with that thought in mind he knew it really must have scared his roommate.

"I'm sorry...James please don't cry" Thomas said softly pulling James away from the hug and wiping off his tears.

"Thomas why didn't you listen to me when I called out for your name..? You fell off the roof! You're freakin lucky I could save you with my powers or else!" James looked at Thomas, worried for him. James knew he had to do something about peggy, if she was willing to do that to Thomas who knew what other things she could be willing to do.

"Wait..what?! I fell off of what?! I don't even remember that! All I remember was me just being worried about you and how you were looking at the wall like someone was talking to you. Then I completely blacked out" Thomas said, explaining his side of the story.

"Peggy! It was her." James was angry but for all he knew she could be watching them.

Thomas didn't know what to think infact he had a bit more trouble thinking at all. He was tired and he just wanted to go back to sleep, but he fought through it just to help James.
"Well I'm fine now and clearly we won this"

"Thomas I'm not so sure..please..please promise me you won't go back to sleep" James asked, he feared that if Thomas fell asleep he wouldn't wake up.

Thomas sighed and nodded even if he was really tired, he would do it for James. He got up and stretched out before sitting back on the bed.
"Okay I promise" he said quietly.

"Can I at least get some coffee?" Thomas requested.

"Of course go right ahead, I was thinking of talking to Peggy's sister about what's going on, maybe she knows something" James said before walking with Thomas to the kitchen.

"Sounds neat when are you going?"

"I was thinking right now"

"But James-" Thomas tried to say something but he was already out the door. He sighed and drank his coffee.

James made his way upstairs, he didn't know where peggy's sister was but he guessed that they were together.

"Hmm"

James looked around at the doors he took a random guess and knocked on one. A girl with a short blue dress and black hair opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Um hi are you peggy's sister?" James asked.

"Oh yes I'm eliza..what do you need?"

"Your um..sister is kind terrorizing me and my roommate.." James admitted awkwardly.

"Oh..yeah she tends to get a little to into the whole magic thing, she gets obsessed and she thinks she is an all powerful witch or something. I'm sorry for the trouble I'm sure I can deal with it" Eliza said before softly closing the door.

James sighed happily, feeling the weight come off of his shoulders. It was so easy, why didn't he try this before?

James walked back to his dorm and saw Thomas watching TV on the couch, about to fall asleep.

"Thomas! The room is one fire!" James screamed out like they were going to die, which cause Thomas to jolt away and run to James.

"I'll protect you!" He yelled out, immediately carrying James out of the room in a bridal style.

Thomas only realized there was no fire when James started to giggle at his actions, and that they were in the hallway and nobody was freaking out.

"James what they hell!" Thomas whined

"You were about to fall asleep and I wasn't taking any chances" James explained.
"At least I know I can count on you when there IS a fire" James remarked with a little chuckled.

Thomas just rolled his eyes playfully and went back inside the dorm.

"You know Thomas, you can put me down now" James suggested still laughing a little.

"Oh right" he chuckled awkwardly before setting him down on his feet.

"So do you feel any better?" James asked, thomas only shrugged in response.

"I'm just really tired, and I wanna go to sleep.." he sighed

"Fine okay..just if you wake up go to me okay? I won't leave this place until I know you're okay" James said before thinking for a bit.

"I got an idea! Why don't I just sleep with you! That way if something happens to you I'd know!" James smiled while Thomas was a bit nervous and his face was a bit red.

"W-wait you're gonna sleep with me" he mumbled while James was excitedly promoting his idea. James then took his hand and led Thomas to his room.

"Come on off to sleep you go" James smiled.

Thomas sat in his bed protesting a bit, not because he didn't want to sleep with James but he was just a but nervous. Thomas never actually thought James would willingly sleep in the same bed as him.

James layed him down and put the blankets over him.
"No seriously James it's alright I'm not even that-" thomas paused as James got in bed with him and snuggled closely.
"..tired..."
Thomas' blush never went away.

"This for monitoring you of course so..its alright" James said, yes he did enjoy being close to Thomas but he wasn't about to admit it to Thomas.

Thomas only nodded as he was about to fall asleep. He wrapped and arm around James and turned over to press James onto his chest.

James smiled and fell asleep as well

Little did they know, peggy had more in store for them.

She slowly sneaked into their room.