Things Kitchen Counters Shouldn't Be Used For.

“Why do you ask so many questions you know the answer to Jade?”
Noah was putting his knitted blue vest over his head,
over his white button up shirt.
“Noah I want to know the truth,
are you cheating on me?”
He rolled his eyes,
wasn’t reacting the way I thought he would.
“No Jade,
you already know that!”
“No I don’t,
you and Sebby have been talking about something,
and you won’t let me intrude.
Tell me the truth and-”
“I am!”
He screeched.
I jumped back on his bed.
Scared by his reaction.
He never yelled at me like that before,
or ever in that case.
I was scared he might do it again.
I was accurate.
“I would never cheat on you with another girl.”
He sat next to me.
I was at the edge of his bed.
Wearing my long sleeve creme dress,
with the embroidered collar.
My shoes were my classic mary janes,
and my long hair was up in a low pony tail.
I was looking at my white ruffled sock.
“Jade...”
I looked over to see Noah sitting a few feet away from me.
“I think you should head out,”
I nodded and with my arms crossed,
I left his room.
“Jade,”
I turned around to Noah crying,
maybe he wasn’t cheating,
maybe I was wrong.
“Tell Sebastian to ring me and chat with me,”
I nodded and exited his flat.
I started to walk out his door and to the meadowed path to my cottage.
I just hoped Noah would be better.
I don’t know why he would cheat on me.
It was pointless.
He said so himself.
I was being paranoid.

•••

    The next couple of days on Tuesday, not only was it my day off from work, but Phoebe picked up Bella and she was going to take her and Ed to the zoo. I didn’t mind Ed around my daughter because I knew Phoebe was going to be there. I didn’t like Ed as a whole, but he was doable. I sat down on my ratty couch and started to read the book of poems, which consisted of sticky notes to mark my favorites. I opened to the one Harry read, “Love likes a gander, and adores a goose,” I read to myself and played those images in my head. “Her full lips pursed, she played it light and loose; My eyes, they dazzled at her flowing knees; Or one quiver with a mobile nose, (She moved in circles, and those circles moved).” I pulled my high ponytail back and started to play with my split ends with my available right hand as I read the poem. Theodore Roethke could do justice to literature. The way he talked about women, amazed me. I always looked up to his poems and read them when I felt down, though the book held more dazzling poems that made me aspire to be as an amazing person as the inspirations to the poems.
    I turned the page to find another poem, it was one by F. Mercury. I never read it probably because it didn’t have much to do with me. I put my hand over my plump pinks lips and read the poem carefully, “Oh how wrong can you be? Oh to fall in love was my first mistake,” it read. “How was I to know I was far too much to see? Oh jealousy look at me now. Jealousy you got me somehow. You gave me no warning. Took me by surprise. Jealously you led me on. You couldn’t lose you couldn’t fail. You had suspicion on my trail.” I gulped at the poem. The relevance to my current situation with Harry stabbed me with each lyrical word Mercury wrote. I shut down the book and slammed it against the tea table.
    Pulling myself up on the couch, legs sprawl against my blue t shirt and my purple plaid pants. My bare feet pressed against the cold barrier of the couch. One hand supported my large head and the other still on my lips. Contemplating the poem and it’s meaning. How it related to Harry. I hadn’t heard from him since he left. He texted me telling me good morning and good night though each night, so I wasn’t to mad at him about that. I guess I was just upset because he left that morning without telling me what was going on.
    That morning was relaxing in a way. Getting to know Anne was the highlight of my day. Robin later drove me home along with Anne and Bella. Harry had my carseat but Anne borrowed one from her neighbors who were kind enough to let us use it for the ride. The car ride was relaxing. I watched as Anne and Robin talked about Harry and Gemme growing up, the same old stuff we talked about during breakfast. It was relaxing and I managed to get around an hour of sleep. They dropped me off at the flat and told me they would bother Harry about what he did. I chuckled and went on with my day.
    He didn’t call though. Harry probably couldn’t stand confrontation. That was the issue I bet. Though there was more to him.
    Just when that thought appeared in my head, I heard a knock on my door. I stood up quickly and rushed over, not knowing who was be at my house at this hour. It was only ten thirty five in the morning, though Phoebe and Bella left around an hour ago and they were going to go shopping later and wouldn’t be back around five or so. I opened the door, revealing the curl haired boy. His brown locks swooped to the right side of his face, wearing his black tinted sunglasses. His necklaces tucked under the grey t-shirt, which over it was a maroon blue and a lighter blue with white accents on it. He wore regular dark washed jeans and his black shoes which he always seemed to attire. He was holding something that meant much more. He was holding yellow tulips and he was wearing that playful smirk which caused me to lean against my door and bite my lip.
    “Miss,” he nodded in body in acknowledgement, “I was in the neighborhood and I decided to stop by and greet you with some flowers which I hear around Liverpool you enjoy.”
    I leaned closer to him, “I liked those roses you gave me our first date.” I did, I dried them and they were beside my bed.
    “Yes,” he flushed and looked down at the porch and stood on his heals and rocked back and forth from his heels to his toes. “But tulips are more casual love.”
    I flushed long with him and I accepted the gift and smelt them. So sweet, he was the sweetest. Though that didn’t drive away from me being confused.
    “Thank you,” he leaned to kiss me but I turned around to the kitchen to find a vase underneath the sink. I wasn’t trying to avoid him, but I was confused and the silence was tolerable yet dreadful. I was to blame on that. I put some water in the vase and placed the tulips in them. I put the decor on the dining table and stepped back to sink in the picture. I looked up to see Harry leaning against the stove.
    “What’s wrong?” he finally asked taking off his sunglasses, attiring a playful remorse smirk.
    “Nothing,” I lied. Turned around and started to play around with the kitchen utensils to seem busy. “Why do you think I’m-”
    “Jade,” I felt his hands push through the holes between my side and arms and reside on my stomach. Embracing me from behind. He nuzzled his head into my shoulder and kissed my bare neck. “You don’t need to say anything for me to determine what you are feeling, it’s your actions.” His calm breath moved from my neck to the center of the top of my legs. I quivered and turned around quickly and embraced his with my arms around his neck, his hands on my lower back, moving up my shirt and playing with the back dimples engraved. My fingers trailed on the nape of his neck and I tiptoed so my head could fall deep into his broad shoulder. He held me there and started to rock me slightly to ease me.
    “Why did you leave...” I finally asked. My eyes shut holding back tears. I knew he was going to pull away which he did. He paced to the stove again.
    “I didn’t leave,” he turned around and pointed towards the door, “I came back cause I am not leaving you unlike that arse who just thinks he can waltz back into your life.”
    “Ha!” I jumped and moved closer to him. Stomping each step swiftly and pointing at him. Both hands were clenched on the stove. “So you are jealous!”
    “Yes I am!” he admitted. He leaned closer aggressively towards my face. Our anger spending more vibes into our skulls and sinking into our mind. “He had sex with you and a child with you, you could leave me for him in a heartbeat and he is playing that. He is going to use Bella and-”
    “Excuse me,” I exhaled. I bit my lip and put both hands on my hips and stomped even closer to him. Both our chests rapidly rocking back and forth, up and down. “No one is going to use my damn daughter, and I will know when someone does! He is the damn father of my child and he has just as much right to see her as anyone does!”
    “Well maybe I should just leave than!”
    “Do it!”
    “Just ask like you didn’t matter at all Jade for fucks sake!”
    “Harry you don’t understand how much you mean to me,” we were screaming at each other. “I am fucking falling for you!”
    “Maybe I already have fallen for you!” his tone was crisp and loud, invading my ears, “ever thought of that!”
    We both were breathing rapidly. Anger rushed over us and we couldn’t stop our feelings towards each other.
    “Gosh Jade,” he smirked with anger, is that even possible? For Harry it is, “I fucking left that morning to fucking clear my head and go to a damn class. I couldn’t bare leaving you in bed! You were so fucking beautiful and peaceful! It hurt, I left in the middle of class and came back to you not there! I couldn’t bare to be there and leave you like how everyone else left you! God Jade, I don’t know what kind of shit spell is on me but-”
    I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Clashing my lips against his moist newly angered red lips. My hands escalating in his hair and his hands riding up my shirt and to my straps, I allowed him to unhook me. We were in the moment and I wanted him to feel me. Vengeance. He placed me on the counter by the ice box and continued to kiss me. My legs around his waist still as I sat down and violently clashed our lips together. Our tongues escaping into the gaps of our mouths, gliding over each other. I could feel the vibrations of his chest and mouth, and hear the moans which would rapidly escape his mouth.
    I clenched onto his shirt, hoping to rip it and expose his chest. He got the memo and pulled the plaid cardigan off his arms and swiftly pulled the grey shirt over his head and threw it against the cold kitchen floor. I looked at his tan toned mid section and placed my hand over the butterfly residing on his stomach and almost clenched it when he pulled back into our embrace and kiss. I moaned and felt the sweat from his body transfer to my blue pj shirt. I pulled him away and took off my shirt swiftly, my bra followed through. I was exposed to Harry. My top half of my body was exposed. He stepped back and started to itch the back of his neck and pulled his sweaty hair back.
    I put my arms around my body in embarrassment. He stepped forward and grabbed them and slowly, residing them around his neck.
    “Never cover yourself Jade,” he whispered into my lips. “You have the more beautiful body in the world. Never be embarrassed. Understand?”
    I nodded and looked into his green eyes which were staring me down. Our chests were pressed together and our bottom halves were linked together from my legs around him.
    “My pants are bothering me,” I looked down as seductively as possible and bit my lip.
    Harry smirked and let out a crisp breath. His chest was rapidly increasing from his heart beat and the mixture of him breathing heavily from my statement.    
    “Do you want to take them off?” he asked still smirking and kissing my forehead.
    “No,” I looked up and him, “I want you too.”
    His eyes widened yet he was still smirking. He clashed his lips together with my newly moist lips. He cupped my chest and started to pinch the exterior and twist it a little, making me moan and sent the sensation from my chest to the centre top of my legs, giving me a warm stinging sensation you could tolerate. He moved his hands from my chest to my bottoms. He took them off without ever letting go of my lips. The contact was still there. My legs moved swiftly up as he did it slowly. He wanted me to pull them off quickly, cause that is how much I wanted him.
    I felt the cool air stream up my legs to the center. He clasp onto my undergarments and played with the strings. He moved his lips to my neck. Leaving soft kisses as he then increased the kisses and began to suck onto my neck. Feeling the purple bruises sinking into my neck. I pinched my eyes shut and my mouth gaped open, releasing hot breaths. His hands trailed over my sensitive spot over my garments.
    “Can I?” he breathed as he still made contact with my neck. I nodded and I could feel him increase the pressure of his kisses. His tongue swirled over my neck on the newly swollen sore spot. He moved the other side and started to increase the pressure of kisses there. His hands trailed over the fabric, moving it slightly. I could feel the cold breeze of the air trail inside of every inch of my body. I moaned as he started to rub over my sensitive spot. I moaned and clasped onto his curls and back. Scratching them up slowly in awe. He started to escape the moans from his lips, as a couple of fingers trailed into me, and moved out slowly. Pressure was increasing and so was the pace.
    “Fuck Jade,” he hotly whispered into my moistened neck. Moaning every time I pulled onto his curls. I could feel the bulge in his pants increasing and becoming bigger. I quickly cupped it with the hand that escaped him back. His moan became louder and so did the rapid motion of his fingers.
    The sensation moved from my lower half and streamed through my entire body. My mind was occupied from the pleasure that was coming from my legs. My legs were shaking. I couldn’t stop. I buried my head into his shoulders and noted him smiling. I kept moaning, pleading for him to continue. I was about to blow.
    “That’s it baby,” he cooed into my hair, moving my ponytail to the other side of me. I clenched both fists on his back. Creating scratches, though I had a feeling he didn’t mind. He increased the pressure and pace, my body was stinging and it was almost unbearable in the best way possible.
    I felt my bottom half pinch, and the stinging was so increasingly there that I screeched to release every ounce of pleasure in me. My body reached the maximum point. I moaned and I felt the liquid escape to Harry’s fingers and my heartbeat was at the maximum amount it could go rapidly. I felt Harry moan and put his head on my shoulder also. Our sweaty bodies pressed together.
    “There...” he pleaded. We were to tired and sweaty to even think. Our mind was rumbled. Mush almost. He moved away to go wash his hands. I didn’t blame him. I stepped off of the counter and grabbed my clothes scattered on the floor.
I felt hands crease over me as I stood up from picking up the clothes. Embracing me from behind and cupping me in the most sensual way. He kissed my neck. “Mmm,” he cooed again. I laughed and felt him turning me around slowly. “Never had someone release so much...” he leaned his head back and moaned. The thought obviously taking over his mind and body. I tiptoed and kissed the top of his neck.
    He leaned back down, eyes closed and chuckling at the thought of what we just did. “Will you wear my plaid shirt please?”
    I nodded and walked to my room, Harry trailing behind. Holding onto his shirts with one hand and the other holding the nape of his neck. I put on my bra and clasped it on quickly. I turned to see Harry already putting on his grey tshirt. I didn’t want him to cover himself. He was so mesmerizing to cover up. He handed me the plaid shirt. I buttoned each button, slipping them each through the gaping holes available. The shirt went to my mid thigh. He moved over to me and kissed my lips softly. Though it was a peck, I felt the tension and passion I did with every other kiss, making it worth it.
    “Can we go on the bed?” I asked smiling. I noted his eyebrows lifting up in suspicion. I flushed. “No...I just want you to hold me.”
    He smiled and kissed my lips, “Of course Jade Winters.”
    We both resided on the bed. He faced me and I faced him. Our bodies were intertwined and our foreheads were lightly pressed together.
    I liked this Harry better. He grabbed my hand and started to play with it before he slowly resided and sank into the bed. We both closed our eyes. This time instead of dreaming about confusion, I dreamed about life, with Harry in it for the rest of my life.
    That was the best nap I had in the longest time.