chapter 12

"Does this dress look too flashy?" I ask Paige who is fixing her makeup in the mirror.

My dress is a short dark blue one, with a little bit of sparkles all over. The straps are thin and only a centimeter of cleavage is showing. As for my hair, I did an up do, with pieces on the sides down and curled.

Paige leans over from her mirror to look at me, and smiles.

"You look gorgeous, no its fine,"

I smile, "Thank you, so do you."

Paige is wearing a soft strapless pink dress, that reaches just below mid-thigh. Her makeup is a soft color just like her dress, and her red hair is straightened for once.

She really does look stunning.

"So is Zayn going?"

My heart flutters at the mention of him.

"Yeah,"

"He will drool all over you once he sees how good you look. Or vice versa,"

"Paige! I do not drool over him," I lie.

"Sure," she laughs and the bedroom door swings open to Niall.

"Geez, Niall, do you knock?"

"Not really," he smiles at me, "you look different."

"Well thanks," I roll my eyes and he nears Paige, grabbing her waist and making her drop her eye pencil.

"Niall!" she swats his chest and he laughs.

"Sorry, sorry!" he puts his hands up as she bends to get the pencil from the floor. As soon as she gets the pencil from the floor, he keeps his hands on her waist again, making her giggle.

"You look hot, babe," he tells her loud enough for me to hear.

"Enough of that please before I throw up all over the floor," I gag.

"You better not, I just got these rugs last week!" Paige says.

"Are you ladies ready to go?" Niall shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Yes, just let me fix my eyeliner real quick."

-

"Damn Claire," Louis says, fanning himself as I enter the kitchen, tired of the loud blaring music throughout the house with an addition to the messy and rowdy people dancing everywhere.

"Now you speak to me," I roll my eyes, leaning on the counter.

Paige and Niall are on the dance floor and they told me to go find Zayn and ask him to dance. I guess that is what i'm doing, but I can't seem to find them.

Harry and Liam enter the kitchen from the left and Harry smirks at me, with Liam basically ignoring my presence.

"What do you mean? I spoke to you all year," Louis tells me.

"Asking for answers to the Calc homework, doesn't exactly count," I say.

"Okay you win." he holds his hands up in surrender, with a red plastic cup in one of them.

Harry makes a whistle noise at me.

"I'm not your dog," I say to him and past him up, my shoulder brushing his.

I walk through the large house, passing by couples who are roughly making out along almost every wall, until I reach a clear back door.

I open the sliding door and notice it's a patio. The music can still be heard, but it isn't as loud and it will have to do for now.