Chapter IX

Peter's POV

We arrived at what seems to be another of 'Mr. Sidja's candy shop'. I don't know if this Mr. Sidja is real. Ben probably made it up to cover up Stryker's way of getting mutants.

Anyways, back to the task at hand. We arrived at the candy shop. Hank lended us some of the equipments that he thought might be useful. They were quite small So, we just hid them in our outifts. Wanda hid most of them in her boots. Hank hid them inside his jacket. I hid them in my jacket too.

We walked inside of the shop to find that it was empty and dark. Hank motioned for me and Wanda to go to the left side. we walked slowly and silently. We turned on the lights, the shop was just like normal candy shop. We heard muffled sobbing from somewhere inside the building. We sneaked to where the sound was coming from. We opened the door which the sound was coming from. And there she was, Crystal was lying on the ground, sobbing. when she saw us, her face lit up.

"P-Peter?" She stuttered. she gave a sad smile and hugged me.

"Yea, It's me." I smiled back.

"Well, too bad. You're not going anywhere with her." I Heard Ben's voice behind us.

He locked the door again, a useless move, really. I untied Crystal and i glanced at everyone. Hank nodded, giving me his agreement. I Got ready to break the door. and then I Ran full speed, breaking the door was easy. we all walked out. Ben was in front of the front door.

"You do know you're outnumbered, Right?" Wanda asked, well, more like stated.

"I'm still not gonna let you take her. Even if you do get her out of here, We're going to find her. go ahead, run, hide her. If Stryker doesn't find her. I will."

he started throwing stuffs at us. Does he really think that it'll stop us? Wanda stopped all the things and dropped them on the floor. I used my speed to give him a few good hits. He lied on the floor, he isn't dead. he's just knocked out. I took Crystal's hand and just took her to the mansion. she seemed to be surprised. That's unusual.

"Are you okay, Crystal? Did you not see that coming?"

"I-I don't know."

I started to sense that something was wrong. she should be able to use her powers to adjust to my speed. This better not be how I think it is.

"Crystal? Try using your powers."

She seemed hesitant at first. But then she tried her mind reading.

'This still works' she said to me.

Then, She lifted her hands up and fire shot from her right hand. Then she used the left hand to kill the flame. I didn't know she could do that. My eyes grew wide and I mouthed 'Wow' to her. I could see her face turning slightly pink.

I was still waiting for her to test her speed. But instead she walked to me and looked at me in the eyes, she had a strange expression.

"Look, Peter. I can't test out my healing powers without someone that's hurt so..."

"you want me to get hurt?" I asked, quite surprised

"No! That's exactly why I'm saying I can't test it out!"

"So... You're not gonna test it out?"

"No." she stated.

I was relieved, yet at the same time I was worried that she might lost her powers. My feeling was right. She tried using her speed powers, but she failed. It seemed as if her powers just withered off. She fell to the ground and cried.

"I lost it. I've never really accepted my powers, and just as I was feeling good about it, I lost it." She said between sobs. She chocked on her own tears.

All I could do was sin wuth her and hug her. I hugged her tightly and I gently rub her back. I held her tight. I let her cry onto my shoulder and my chest. I just want to make her feel alright.

(Guys, don't kill me

(Guys, don't kill me. I know it's Emma. I know he doesn't have silver hair. I know the drama that was going on when the video was taken. Just, this is a visualization. Just... don't kill me.)

After a while she stopped sobbing. She just sits there in silence. She stared blankly at the floor. Her eyes are puffy. She just seemed... Helpless. Maybe she needs to realize that she's still amazing.

"Crystal? Look... I know you lost one of your powers, but that doesn't mean you're weak now. Look at you! You have 3 different powers. That's amazing, you know? Besides, now I get to be awesome for you." I joked at the end.

She chuckled. And for goodness' sake, her smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I pulled her into an embrace. She hugged me back.
"I love you, Peter Maximoff."

"I love you too, Crystal Lyone."

A/N

Okay, this chapter is kind of shoerter than my usual chapters but it still qualifies my standards :v (800 - 1300 words). So, I'M FREAKING OUT, I WAS ON THE 42ND PLACE THIS MORNING AND NOW I'M IN THE 17TH PLACE? THIS IS MADNESS! (*ehm* on the #evanpeters A. K. A my highest achievement.) and on other tags, I actually got like 2nd and 4th place ish I think. THIS IS AWESOME! LOVE Y'ALL

Thank youuuuuu! ♥

~ Felicia ~