Chapter XXIV

Peter's POV
I know it was wrong for me to leave Crystal. But, Samantha was there when she wasn't. I know it wasn't her fault that she passed out for like, a week now? It seemed short. But, to me, it felt like forever. Sammy is a nice Girl. And she doesn't mind the fact that I'm a mutant.

I still do love Crystal. But, being in love with her is dangerous for the both of us. It's also dangerous for my family. Now that her past is uncovered, it seems like her past problems are reappearing. And I don't want my family to be in danger just because I fell in love with some girl.

Deep down, I know I don't love Samantha the way I loved Crystal. It's quite sad to think about. I can either love someone and put my family in danger.

I woke up in the morning. still tired for some reason. I dress up with my normal clothes and my lovely silver jacket before heading downstairs. I have a "date" with Samantha today. I haven't asked her to be my Girlfriend yet, though. Wanda doesn't like her. She thinks Sammy isn't nice. She keeps saying that something about Sammy isn't right. Pfft, she's just jealous that that dude didn't like her back. Who was his name? Victor? Vincent? Vis? I don't know, his name was weird.

Anyways, I head downstairs to find Wanda brewing some coffee. I sat down on the table and waited. She walked over to me and gave me a cuo of coffee. I gave her a smile. But, she doesn't seem to be happy. She then looked to the left, towards the stairs. Her eyes lit up. I followed her gaze and froze.

Crystal. As beautiful as ever.

Oh, how I've forgotten about how beautiful her white hair was. Her eyes, her lips, everything. She's perfect. And yet, I can't have her. She's danger to my family. I can't risk it.

"Hey, Crystal! Feeling better?" Wanda asked.

"Yea, how long was I out?" Crystal responded

"A week." Wanda said

"Oh, wow. That explains why I'm starving." Crystal Replied

She laughed. I on the other hand, I just stared at Crystal and looked back at my coffee. I'm trying not to make contact with her at all. I'm afraid I'll fall in love even harder.

"Peter!?" I heard a voice called. Hank.

"Yea!?" I replied

"Samantha is here!" he said.

"Who's Samantha?" She asked.

"She's um, m-my friend." I stuttered.

Before she could reply, I ran out of the room. Sammy was standing by the doorway. She was wearing a white button up dress. The dress was pretty short. She unbuttoned 3 of the top buttons of her dress. Showing off her cleavage. I didn't pay much attention. I don't really care about how she looks. All I could think about was how perfect Crystal looked without even trying. god, I can't keep her off my mind.

"Hello? Earth to Peter?" she said. Snapping me back to reality.

"Oh, yea yea. What were you saying?"

"I said, do you wanna go to my house? My parents are out for the weekend." She said with a wink.

I didn't think much about it and just shrugged. She took my hand and pulled me to her car. Well, her Parent's car that she's technically stealing right now. She drove off at high speed. But, to me. It was still slow.

We arrived at her house in around 20 - 30 minutes. She opened the door and dragged me inside. As soon as were inside she looked at me like she's expecting me to do something.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" she says.

"What do you mean?" I ask, genuinely confused. She chuckled.

"There's nothing to be afraid of." she said, getting closer to me.

She tarted unbuttoning her dress and dropped it on the floor. I felt uncomfortable and closed my eyes by instinct.

"Don't close those beautiful eyes, Peter." she said.

I felt even more uncomfortable so I decided maybe it was time to go.

"Sorry, I uh. Forgot to feed my dog." I said.

I turned around and opened the door. She looked furious and I got a little scared to be honest.

"PETER! COME BACK HERE OR WE'RE OVER!" she said.

"Fine by me!" I shrugged.

"PETER MAXIMOFF, I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE SUFFER." she said.

I ran off towards an arcade. Maybe playing a few games would clear off my mind. After a good few hours, I got tired. I decided to go to the grocery store to get some snacks. I took a popsicle and several candy bars before running out.

I ate my Popsicle on my way back. I decided to walk normally and enjoy the nice weather tonight. As I walk, I noticed Wanda crossing the street. I walked towards the zebra cross and shout her name. She looked at me with a smile.

"Hey, Pete-"

CrASh!

She was cut off by a car hitting her at top speed. I saw her as she flew due to the massive force hitting her body. I ran towards her as she flew and took her into my arms. Time went back to normal and I looked back at the car. It was Samantha's car. She had a grin on her face. I quickly zapped to her and slapped her before returning to Wanda.

Time went bacn to normal. Samantha's car crashed. Wanda coughed out blood. She lied on my thighs with her head on my arm. She looked at me and gave me a sad smile. Tears started rolling down my face. She lifted her hand and opened her mouth.

"...Take... Care...of..- " she said.

Red mist appeared for her hand before it dropped. Her face is bare and her skin is pale. She's dead. I couldn't move. I cried and cried and cried.

"Peter..." I heard a whisper.

I look up to see the mist Wanda made. It formed a word. One word that made my heart ache for no reason at all.

'Crystal'

Time went by so quickly as the ambulance came and took her away from me. As soon as they zipped her body bag, I ran back to the professor's mansion.

I knock the door and open it. Crystal was right there in front of me. Wanda's words replayed in my head and I just cried again.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Wanda..." I said, sobbing.

"What's with Wanda?" she asked.

"She's... She's dead."

WHAT'S UP MY BEAUTIFUL READERS? hellooooooooooooo. Luv y'all. Hope you enjoyed this chaptahhhh. Don't forget to comment and vote and stuff. Pls don't be a silent reader. Thanks

Thank youuu~ ♥

~Felicia~