Chapter XV

Crystal's POV

"Crystal! wake up already!"

I opened my eyes to see Peter sitting on my bed, right next to me. He stared at me and gave me a smile. I retyrned his smile before lifting my hands up, asking him to hug me. He puts his pointer finger on his chin and looked up as if he was thinking.

"Do I want to, though?" He said with a smirk

I gave him a sad face and lifted hy hands higher. He chuckled

"Okay, maybe I will. But I won't do it for free."

"hmm, what do you want?" I groaned

"Maybe for you to come with me somewhere." he said

I nodded and gave him a smile. He smiled back and leaned down to hug me. Before our body touched, Peter decided to tickle me. I am SUPER ticklish. He tickled me and I can only move around, trying to avoid his tickles.

"Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!" he said

"S-stop P-Pe-Peter!" I stuttered out between laughs.

He hovered above me and smiled. I smiled back. And before I know it, he presses his lips against mine. I was surprised. But, I saw a chance to have my revenge. I pushed him down to the bed. Then, I freezed his hand to the bed.

"That's so cold! Melt it! Ahhhhh!" he said between laughter.

"I won't do it for free though." I teased

"What do you want?" he asked with a smirk.

"Maybe this."

I tickled him and he started squirming. He laughed so loudly. I couldn't contain my laughter. I felt bad after a while so I melted the ice. He sat down and hugged me.

"Are you okay, Peter?" I asked.

"Yea, yea. I'm fine. I just, I'm just glad you're now."

"Is it because of the whole Ben thing?"
"I'm just scared he'll come after you again."

"It's been a month since you broke me out, I'm safe." I assured him.

"I don't know... Maybe you should move in with me?"

"What?! No no no no no and no. I don't like the thought of bothering you and your family!" I stated.

"But, Wanda misses you. And... Lorna's been crying and nagging me to let her see you."

I thought about it. But I don't want them to be in danger because of me. Who knows that Stryker dude will come back for me? I don't want Peter, Wanda, and Lorna to be the next victims.

"I'm good here. Don't worry about me." I assured him again

He gave me a smile and stood up. He held his hand to me. I took it and stood up.

"Well, now you're gonna have to fulfil your promise." he said.

"What pro-"

In a fraction of a second, we were in front of Peter's house. I had another episode of those terrible headaches. Now I know how this feels like. Peter opened the door and we said hi to Ms. Maximoff. Then, Peter dragged me across the hallway. He stopped in fron of a door.

"Stay here, I'll get Lorna." he said.

I planned to surprise Lorna. So I leaned to the wall, hiding from her. I got ready to blast a snowball at her. Soon, Peter walked towards me. He looked at me with a confused and surprised look. Lorna showed up after, and I threw the snowball at her. She looked at me and smiled before she gave me a look similar to Peter's.

"What's going on? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked

"Crystal? Do you know what's going on with you?" he said.

"No? I just asked you."

"Crystal, you're in the wall."

"What?"

"You're a 2D figure on the wall."

I felt dizzy, I instinctively walked towards Peter. I felt his arms around me before darkness comsumed me

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I just have stuffs from student coucil and martial arts and stuffs. So, I'm so sorry! I haven't had time :(

Thank you ♥

~ Felicia ~