Chapter XVIII

Crystal's POV

"Explain to me again, Your mother was a human and your father was a mutant? and you have absolutely no relations to Emma Frost?" The Professor asked.

"Yes. And again, Who is Emma Frost? My mother's name was Lydia." I stated

"Emma Frost was an associate of Sebastian Shaw. He killed Erik's mother. He was the one that created Magneto" The professor explained.

"And why does she has anything to do with me?" I asked.

"She can turn into a diamond. Similar to you, Crystal. It makes me wonder if she was related to you." He stated.

I decided not to ask any more questions and think about it myself. Could it be? Was my mother lying to me the whole time? Was she a mutant too? So many questions blast through my head. Yet, here was no answer to meet any of them. I was about to ask the professor about Emma Frost. But, before I could say anything, he interrupted me.

"Crystal, maybe you should start moving your things here. Ask Peter to help you."

"Oh, right. when are you re-opening the school?"

"Hopefully next month. Let's just hope everything works out just fine."

I gave him a nod and a smile before heading outside. Peter was waiting for me. he was leaning against the wall with a small lollipop hanging from his mouth. He somehow looks cool in this pose. it took a few seconds before he realized I was staring at him. he looked at me and grinned. I could feel the heat on my cheeks as I blushed. He chuckled and walked towards me.

"Enjoying the view?" he said before chuckling

"Maybe. Or, who knows I just want the lollipop." I teased.

"Well, if you want to have some..." he said with a grin before holding my neck and pulled me closer to him. Our lips met and I could taste the sweet lollipop. Cherry.

"Cherry." I said.

"Yup. You liked it?" he said.

"I loved it." I answered.

We walked down the stairs while I explain to him what happened in the Professor's room. When we arrived at the bottom. I asked him to help me move in. He agreed and took us to my house. I unlocked the door and walked in. I can't believe I'm moving away.

"sooo, where do we start?" Peter asked.

"Maybe you can help me put my clothes in the suitcases." I say as I grab two suitcases from my closet.

In a matter of seconds, my whole closet was empty. Peter was leaning on the closet door with a huge grin on his face.

"I miss my speed powers." I said as I hold back my tears.

"Oh, Crystal. I'm sorry." He said before he engulfed me in a hug.

"Look, you're amazing with or without your powers. I love you for who you are, Crystal." Peter said.

She continues to cry on my chest. I just kept hugging her and trying to calm her down. I wish I could give her back her powers.

"Look, you don't need your speed to be awesome, Crystal. Look at you. You are the strongest woman I know." I saod, trying to calm her down.

"So, I'm a woman now?" she chuckled between sobs.

I chuckled and held her in my arms.

A/N SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

First of all, sorry for not updating in like 6 days. Second of all, I JUST FOUND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT QUICKSILVER IN THE COMICS. HELL, I DIDN'T KNOW CRYSTAL WAS REAL. Okay, now. I'm probably gonna change the storyline that I've planned now. So... Yeah. Thx for understanding.

Thank youuuuu ♥

~ Felicia ~