Chapter XIX

Peter's POV

I felt so sad to see her cry like that. I decided to just zap us back to the mansion. I took both her suitcases to the mansion as well. I'll take the less important stuffs later. She was still crying, so I hugged her again and time went back to normal. She was startled at first. But, she hugged me again and cried more.

Crystal's POV

I let all my emotions flow. I know it might sound selfish. But, I really like feeling powerful.

Peter looked at me with a soft, sad smile. I flashed him a smile before burrying my face to his chest again. I can't seem to get enough of him. I love him so much.

Suddenly, someone coughed.

We pulled away to see Hank standing there.

"Crystal, can you please follow me?" He said.

I glanced at Peter and he nodded, signalling that it was okay. I then nodded to Hank and followed him to the lab.

"I need your DNA sample. Blood and saliva is really necessary for this to work." he said.

"For what to work?" I asked.

"I'm trying to see if you really are Emma's daughter."

His words shocked me. I guess it is possible that I had the powers from her. But, my mother was a human. My dad was a mutant. Could ot be possible?

I wanted answers, and this is probably my only chance to get them. I rolled my sweater's sleeve and let Hank take my blood sample. Then he rubbed my mouth with a Q-tip.

"Thanks, Crystal. You can go now." he said.

I walked out and looked for Peter. He was gone again, I decided to just go to my room and rest. Just as I entered, I saw a face of a person I hope I'd never see ever again.

Ben.

"It's been a while, right Crystal?" he said with a grin.

"What are you doing here?" I said, trying to sound strong. But, failed miserably.

"You see, you were wrong about me. I didn't want to hand you over to Stryker. I needed to hand you over. I had to. In order to get my freedom back." he said.

"You selfish son of a bit-"

"Careful, she's your mom too." he said, cutting me off.

"You're not my brother." I said.

"So, you know already?"

"know what?"

"Who our mother was. And who your father was?" he said with an evin grin on his face.

"what do you mean my father. Don't you mean our father?" I asked.

"Oh, Crystal. You don't know anything about our family." he said.

"I'm about to find out." I said

"Good, I'll see you again. Crystal." he said before he jumped out the window.

As if it was all planned out, a knock was heard on my door. I opened it to see Hank and Peter.

"You need to come with us." they both said in unison.

I nodded and followed them back tot the lab. Hank started to gather several files and test results. He gestured my to walk over to him.

"So, Crystal. I've ran all the tests and I found several things I thought you'd want to know about."

"Go on." I said.

"first of all, about your mutation. It's highly unstable but I'm working on a serum that will stabilize it. Your genes are very similar to... Raven's." he said.

"They change a lot. If we don't try to keep it under control, you might just lose all of your mutations." he explained again.

I nodded my head.

"Second of all. About your DNA test results." he said while looking down and he rubbed his face.

"It matches Emma's DNA." he said.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

It can't be, my mother's name was Lydia. She was not a mutant. My father's name was... Wait what, I don't remember his name. What... What is going on...

"I can't remember my dad's name." I said.

"What? How is that possible? I thought you were close to him." Peter said.

"I... I was... At least I think so." I said.

"Could it be possible that Your memories were not real?" Hank said.

"I.. I Don't know." I said.

"Peter, I think you should bring her to her room. She has a lot to process." Hank said. And in a zap, I was in my room with Peter next to me. I sat on my bed and try to remember memories of my family.

Charles's POV

I knew she must've had something to do with Emma. I went into her mind the other day and found a memory block. I didn't open it, I don't want to startle her with a sudden burst of memories. But, at the same time it makes me wonder who she really was.
I wish I could ask Logan, But, he's been gone ever since the Trask incident. Perhaps, I should pay her a visit.

I wheeled myself to her room. I knocked on the door and Peter opened it. I signalled him t poo leave me and Crystal alone. Which he understood immediately. He left the room and closed the door.

"Crystal. I have to tell you something."

She had a blank expression.

"Go ahead." she said.

"I went into your head the other day and I found a memory block. I thought you should know." I said.

"What?" she asked, as if she didn't believe what she just heard.

"You have a memory block." I repeated.

"Open it." she said.

"what?"

"Open it. I need to know who I am." she said

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes, now open it. Please." She pleaded.

I went into her mind again and found the blockade. I opened it and got out of her mind. She started having seizures and collapsed.

"HANK!" I shouted.

The door opened revealing shocked Peter.

"Get Hank." I said

In a zap, Hank was right next to me. He told me she was having a shock and she just needed rest. So I left her and Peter in the room.

What have I done?

A/N

Well, hello my beautiful readers. I have decided to make this book a mixture between the comics and my own imagination. So, get ready cuz I've got some new ideas flowing ;)

Thank youuuuuu ♥

~ Felicia ~