Chapter XVI

Peter's POV

I saw her morph into the wall. Did she just gain a new power? How strong is she?

She walked out of the wall.

"Wow! Crystal's in the wall!" Lorna shouted

I was not amazed. I was worried. If Stryker knows how powerful she truly is, then I won't be able to stop him. The stronger she is, the more he wants her. And the more he wants her, the more he'll do to get her. I came up with an idea almost immediately.

"Crystal, maybe we should go see the Professor." I said.

"Yea, yea, maybe." she said, rubbing her temple and blinking rapidly.

"Are you okay, Crystal?"

"Yea, I'm fi-"

She fainted and I caught her immediately. She was not well. I ran to the mansion and kicked the door gently, just enough to make a knocking sound. Soon enough, Hank showed up and opened the door. He looked at me with a confused expression before looking at Crystal and made a shocked expression.

"Where's the Professor?" I asked

"He's in his room. You should go see him. I'll take care of... Crystal."

I don't know why he spoke like that. He was probably worried. He sounded like he's sick of her. I can't really understand him. He took Crystal from my arms and brought her to the basement. I'm guessing he's bringing her to the infirmary. So, I made my way to the professor's room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." he said.

I walked in to find the professor and Alex.

"Hi, professor. Hi, Alex."

"Hey, Pete." Alex said with a friendly smile.

"Hello, Peter. What brings you here?" the professor asked.

"It's Crystal. She... She kind of became two dimensional."

"What do you mean two dimensional?" He asked again.

"She morphed into the wall. It's weird. But, after that. She passed out."

"interesting." he said.

"Let's go check on her." Alex said.

We walked towards the basement. Well, Alex and I walked. The professor wheeled himself. My thoughts are literally making me want to laugh. I held my laughter and tried not to be rude.

"That's actually quite funny, Peter." The professor said, chuckling.

I felt my cheeks turn red due to embarrassment. I looked down throughout the rest of the way down to the infirmary. When the door opened, What I saw had scarred me for life. It broke my heart and my trust.

Hank was pressing his lips against Crystal's.

******************

"I-I can explain." Hank said.

No matter what he said, it won't calm me down. My hands were still shaking. I feel betrayed.

"Then explain yourself! Why were you kissing Crystal?!" I shouted

I walked towards Hank. I wanted to punch him so badly. But, the professor froze me. I decided t just stay still. He unfroze me. I chose to stay put and listen to what Hank has to say

"B-Because I-I thought sh-she was d-dying."

"Oh, cmon. I know you're smarter than that. You'd know if she's dying." I said, frustrated.

"N-no, sh-she turned..."

"What do you mean turned, Hank?" The professor interupted

"Sh-she turned P-purple and-and she started suf-suffocating. I thought sh-she h-had trouble bre-breathing."

"Calm down, Hank. I understand that you didn't mean to kiss her. You were just trying to help."

I still don't want to believe him. He must be attracted to Crystal. Of course he is. She's powerful, unique, beautiful, strong, kind, and smart as well. And because of that, I will never let her go. I Love her.

*****************

Charles' POV

The tension between Hank and Peter wad obvious. And after looking into Hank's mind, I realize that he was only trying to save Crystal's life. But, Peter still would not forgive him. Hmm... Young Love is beautiful and dangerous. I have to make sure Peter doesn't go down the wrong road.

I decided to head to the infirmary where Crystal was. She still hasn't waken up. She's magnificent. However, her powers are highly unstable. It keeps changing and evolving. That makes her very dangerous. If she's not trained properly, then she might hurt herself and/or everyone around her. I think it's best if she stays here, in my mansion. In which, soon I will Re-open my school. she's very much welcomed here.

Not long after, Crystal woke up. she seems confused. I reached into her mind. she knows I was inside of her mind. Hence, she talked to me.

'Professor? Why am I here again? What happened?'

'Calm down, Crystal. You fainted and Peter brought you here.'

'Oh, right. I remember now. I was morphed into the wall? how did that happen?'

'I don't know, Crystal. But, I promise we'll figure it out. You might want to see Peter, he's having a little quarrel with Hank.'

'Oh, no. What happened?'

'Go ask him yourself. Come. Follow me.'

I wheeled myself out and Crystal walked behind me. I guided her back to my room where Peter was. opened the door and Peter refused to look at me. I decided it's best to let Crystal Handle him. She'll Calm him down.

'You go talk to him, I'll give you some space.'

and with that said, I wheeled myself back out of my room.

A/N

HELLO! OMG I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE 4 DAYS OR SO? I KNOW I SAID I'LL UPDATE EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS BUT SCHOOL JUST STARTED! I'm so busy right now cuz I'm one of the student councils and I need to take care of the new juniors. And my Aikido black belt test is like in less than a month. So, I'M PRETTY MUCH STRESSED OUT. Not really, I just get really tired. anyways, Thank you for reading! <3

~ Felicia ~