Chapter 13.

"Guys please tell me where we are going?" I asked, wiggling a little to adjust my petite frame in the limited space allotted to me between Ken and Ryan

"Guys please tell me where we are going?" I asked, wiggling a little to adjust my petite frame in the limited space allotted to me between Ken and Ryan. "You will know when we get there, tiger," Ryan retorted as he got back to his phone. I huffed in annoyance and then leaned back on the seat. The continuous motion of the van made my eyes drop and before I knew it I felt myself dozing off.

"Wake up tiger, we're here," Ryan said while shaking me.

"I'm up, you don't need to shake me up anymore," I snapped at him.

He held up his hands in the air, surrendering himself, and got out of the car and I followed his suit. Once I stepped out of the car I was nearly blinded by the bright sunlight but my eyes quickly adjusted to the lighting once I put on my sunglasses.

"Surprise Mel," they all cheered as they pointed towards the signboard, we are in an amusement park.

'Let's get this party started," I shouted excitedly as we all ran towards the entrance.

"That ride was so amazing. Did you saw the face Niel when the car was about to go down? He looked so pale as if he had seen a ghost," Ken said as took a bite from his burger and we all laughed at this, making Niel's cheeks pink in embarrassment.

"Oh really, the who was shouting for his mother in the haunted house, certainly not me," Niel taunted and Ken scoffed at this.

"But the frisbee was the best part of the whole day," Hadley said as she sipped from her cup.

"But the Ferris wheel was also good, everything looked so small and beautiful from there," Mia said with a dreamy look as she snuggled with Vince.

"But the wave swing was quite scary, it felt like that I will fall off any moment," Vince said.

"The turbulency roller coaster was the best among all the rides," I said and they all agreed with me.

"Look it's already  6 in the evening, we need to head out now if we want to go home and have enough time to get ready," Hadley said as she pulled Ryan with her.

"So, what are we getting ready for?" I asked them as I unlocked the house and walked in.

"We're going clubbing tonight honey,"  Mia said while settling herself on the couch and massaging her feet.

"What?" I asked loudly. I'm not the type of girl who likes partying and getting drunk. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against those who like to party and getting drunk, but parties are not exactly, that's the reason I never attended a single party throughout my high school years even though I was invited to many.

"I'm not going to a club, I'm underage, I won't be allowed anyway," I said as I switched on the flat screen.

"Just look at this," Ryan hovered 3 cards in front of me. I snatched it away from him and examined it. They were id's, wait they were fake IDs. The cards show that we are twenty-one years old.