Untold Truth [Kiibo x Kokichi Ouma Kiibouma]

Ok sooooo this might have some ❗️⚠️major spoilers⚠️❗️ to Danganronpa V3 and you might want a tissue box.

All Kokichi could feel was a searing pain spreading throughout his body, everything was going according to plan till he got shot by both Kaito who he held as a prisoner in the axial hanger and Maki who came to rescue Kaito and to end his life. To be honest, he was surprised that he was still alive, even after faking sinking the antidote to get Maki to run off to find another way into the hanger, Kokichi knew his time was up though when he could barely walk.

When Kokichi fell to the floor after recorded Kaito on the press, Kaito had to carry him to the press and lay him down on his beloved galaxy jacket. "Last chance to back out of this Kich, " Kaito frowned but Kokichi just shook his head. Ever since he told Kaito his plan, he's been trying to talk Kokichi out of it. The small leader wasn't having any of it, keeping him alive for longer would mean the poison would kill him and Maki would be executed.

"You know what's h-happens if we don't do this, " Kokichi hissed out while clutching his side, Kaito's frown only grew but he silently walked back up to the press' controls. Kokichi could only stare up at the press, just inches from his nose. His thoughts were running wild, what if this plan doesn't work, what would happen then, how would the others react, how would Kiibo react. Kokichi felt his heart beat faster at the thought of Kiibo seeing him like this, ever since the game started he was fascinated by the ultimate robot, that fascination only grew into a crush.

Everything Kiibo seemed to do would make his heart flutter, the way he smiled, his giggle, the way he always looked out for everyone, Kokichi loved it all. Reality then came crashing back when he remembered the fourth trial and Shuichi's words.

"Your alone Kokichi, and you'll always be alone, "

A scream climbed halfway up his throat when he saw the press start to move down, tears started to flow down his cheeks as his breath quickened and only escalated to panicked pants. He wanted to scream out, to roll out of the way of the press, to do anything to save himself, but he was frozen to the spot no matter how much he screamed at himself to move.

'I-I don't want to die, I don't want this! I-I want Kiibo, I-I never got to tell him I-"

CRUSH

Kiibo stared down at the school of despair, the blaster attached to his arm blasting away at the building, turning them to ashes. When he felt satisfied, Kiibo hovered in the air observing the destroyed landscape. He then felt something fluttering around his neck underneath his electronic collar, reaching up he pulled away a tattered and dirty checkered cloth.

Kiibo stared at the cloth with a sense of sadness before a soft smile tugged at his lips under his mask, Danganronpa was destroyed meaning no more killing games, Kokichi would be happy right now. Kiibo then gently tied the cloth back around his neck and without hesitation, pressed the middle button to his control panel.