Stolen [Shuichi Saihara x Kaito Momota x Kokichi Ouma Saioumota]

A rare pairing I love since it combines two of my favorite ships (/^^)/ this one-shot takes place in the Phantom Thief AU, inspired by Kokichi's Love Hotel scene!

It was a dark night near the heart of Tokyo, all the shops were closed, every building sealed up tight so it was a surprise when a pair of young man entered a dark, empty museum. The taller of the two men wore a nice violet suit but the jacket to the outfit hung on one shoulder revealing the space fabric inside, his hair was tied back in a short ponytail through a few locks of sticky purple hair hung in his face. The smaller wore a simple dark gray pinstripe suit with a matching baseball cap with three white stripes and a small star pin, his hair was a grayish blue and a lock of the silky smooth hair hung in the middle of his face, resting on his nose.

"You sure he'll be here tonight Shuichi?" the taller asked and got a nod from the smaller male named Shuichi.

"I'm positive Kaito, " Shuichi took in the scenery of the museum's lobby, it was a large room with a desk in the middle and two staircases at either side, during the day it would be welcoming but during the night, it was unsettling.

Both Kaito Momota and Shuichi Saihara were chasing down the famed criminal, The Phantom Theif. It's been years for Shuichi chasing the thief while it's only been a few months for Kaito. Kaito was paired up with Shuichi just a few short months ago to help him catch said thief, at first Shuichi, didn't want a partner in fear of them getting hurt but after proving himself by flat-out tackling a different everyday robber before he escaped, Shuichi decided to have Kaito stay.

Only a few moments passed before Kaito flicked his flashlight on and Shuichi did the same, "I'll check upstairs and you'll check the ground floor, " Shuichi whispered out while looking up at Kaito.

"Got it! Stay safe Shu, " Kaito smiled while he uses a free hand to ruffle Shuichi's hair, earning a soft giggle. The two then split off, Shuichi staying on the ground floor and Kaito heading upstairs.

Upstairs was just as creepy as the ground level but with the added bonus of a few human statutes positioned around the different rooms. Taking a deep breath Kaito wondered around, ' There are no ghosts here, there are no ghosts here' Kaito repeated in his mind while his flashlight shined across the different statutes, each being the same light gray color, each in its own unique pose.

That's when Kaito spotted a statute that was all black with it's back towards Kaito, the light then worked it's way up, next he saw a fluffy white collar and locks of indigo hair.

"Nishishi! Looks like you finally found me, Shu- wait, who are you?" The Phantom Thief turned to face Kaito with a tilt of his head, how that he was having him, Kaito could see the rest of his features. The Theif wore a long black cloak that nearly dragged on the ground, the ends have torn and the very too being lined with tufts of fluffy white wool, underneath the cloak he wore a pure white straightjacket, decorated with seven colorful buttons, the only thing that got Kaito to stare was the beautifully decorated silver, black, and purple masquerade mask sparkling softly in the light.

Kaito then acted fast and moved to tackle the Theif only for him to sidestep the taller male making the other tumble over, "You must be Shuichi's new partner!" He giggled out while standing over Kaito with an innocent smile. "Well since your new might as well introduce myself, I'm Kokichi Ouma, The Phantom Theif, " Kokichi chirped proudly while extending a hand towards Kaito. Kaito stared at his hand unquestioningly before taking hold of the there's hand.

"I'm Kaito Momota, luminary of the stars, " Kaito introduced himself with a soft smile that turned into a smirk at the sound of a soft click. Kokichi looked down at there hands and saw Kaito had slipped one end of a handcuff on his wrist while the other rested around his own wrist.

"You're smarter then you look Momo-chan, " Kokichi snickered out as he examined the handcuff as if he's never seen one before "The old 'handcuff handshake' trick! Not even my beloved Shuichi tried that!" and just as Kokichi finished speaking, he felt his other arm get yanked back and another click was heard. When Kokichi looked over he saw Shuichi with a confident smile and Kokichi's wrist handcuffed to his own. "Well, you guys are no fun, " Kokichi pouted as he spoke.

"Funs over Kokichi, you've been caught fair and square, " Shuichi spoke calmly though the same could not be said for Kaito who spoke with an excited tone.

"And it's time for ya to be put behind bars!"

Kokichi pouted before a smirk tugged at his lips "Hmm, one more thing first, " Kokichi then tugged on both handcuffs making both detectives lean down to his level and taking to opportunity, Kokichi pressed his lips against both Kaito's and Shuichi's lips, catching both males completely off guard. Kaito had a bright red blush on his cheeks while Shuichi's entire face had turned red and the blush even spread to the tips of his ears.

When Kokichi pulled away he had a cocky smirk on his lips and booped both detective's noses, his hands being freed from the cuffs. When Shuichi noticed he stood up straight and saw that his hands were now cuffed to Kaito's. "Props on trying boys!" Kokichi giggled as the two struggled to get the keys to the cuffs.

Before the two could even touch the keys, Kokichi turned tail and ran, Shuichi acted quick and managed to grab his keys and unlocked his pair of cuffs and took off after Kokichi with Kaito following close behind.

When the two made it downstairs they saw Kokichi waiting by the open doors and before running into the night he chirped up "Thanks for the kiss boys! I might just steal a few more next time, "

Kaito was just about to chase after Kokichi but Shuichi stopped him with a hand on his chest, "Th-There's always next time Kaito, " Shuichi smiled softly and after Kaito looked at the door then back to Shuichi he gave into Shuichi's doe eyes and nodded.

"Ok, we'll get him next time, "