Puppy Love [Kaito Momota x Kokichi Ouma Oumota]

So after the last story, I need to write some floof to make myself not feel bad for hurting the bois so Non-Despair au for all xD

It was just barely morning when Kaito was jolted away by a sudden weight on his chest, acting on instinct Kaito moved to sit up but a pair of small hands pinned him to the sheets by his shoulder before a familiar voice chirped up.

"Momo-Chan get up!" Kaito groaned as his eyes fluttered open to see his boyfriend Kokichi straddling his waist with an innocent smile, he then looked over at the clock and grumbled out.

"Kich, Babe, it's five in the morning, "

"I know, but you got to get up!" Kokichi whined out as he shifted to lay on top of Kait while wrapping his arms around the taller's shoulders. "Please Momo-chan?" he whimpered out and Kaito knew those crocodile tears were coming.

With a soft sigh, Kaito wrapped his arms around Kokichi as he sat up "What did you do Kokichi?"

"First you gotta promise you won't be mad, "

"Kokichi, "

"You gotta promise or I won't tell!"

Kaito groaned as he buried his face in Kokichi's shoulder, taking in the scent of the other male before he spoke up "Ok I promise I won't be mad, "

"Perfect!" Kokichi giggled out before continuing "Sooo my organization and I were out doing some things-"

"Don't tell me you almost got arrested!" Kaito suddenly looked up at Kokichi who shook his head.

"Let me finish Momo! So we were out doing some things and we fou-" Kokichi then was cut off by a soft scratching at Kaito's bedroom door, making the spaceman pull Kokichi closer, he then saw a smirk tug at Kokichi's lips before expertly wriggling free from Kaito's grip.

"Close your eyes, " Kokichi chirped and with a soft smile and roll of his eyes, Kaito closed his eyes. He heard Kokichi open the door and something scamper in before he only heard Kokichi's footsteps returning to the bedside. Kaito then felt something lick his cheek making him open his eyes in surprise and he could only stare in shock at what Kokichi was holding.

In Kokichi's arms was a tiny puppy with a black coat highlighted with brown and light gray strains of fur, it's ears stuck up on the top of its head and bent down slightly near the top, the part that got Kaito's heart to melt was the small button eyes that seemed to sparkle in the room's lighting.

"You got a puppy!" Kaito couldn't help but smile as he took the puppy from Kokichi's arms and placed it on his lap.

"Suprise!" Kokichi giggled out as he watched his boyfriend practically gush over the small puppy, it didn't take long for Kaito to noticed the new collar around its neck with a tag reading 'Mr. Pickles' on it.

"A few DICE members saw him trying to get in an empty pickle jar, " Kokichi explained as he rests his chin on Kaito's shoulder.

"He's so small!" Kaito chuckled as he held Mr. Pickles close.

"Sooo does that mean we can keep him?" Kokichi smiled sweetly and giggled happily at Kaito's response.

"Hell yeah, we're keeping him!"

Kokichi then tackles Kaito into a hug with a series of giggles before pressing a kiss to the other's lips, who happily accepted the affection. When Kokichi pulled Mr. Pickles had managed to wriggle free from Kaito's hands and was now up by the astronauts face, giving him puppy kisses.

"This by far is the best way you woke me up Kich, " Kaito smiled sweetly as he pulled Kokichi down onto the bed and the small leader easily snuggled up to Kaito's side just as Mr. Pickles rested on Kaito's chest.