1

chapter 1:

trigger warning(s) [mentions of]: alcohol, weed, drunk people, sex, hangover, anxiety.
tw rating: mild

chapter summary:

Andrew wakes up, freaks out, and seeks to his friends to find out what happened.

-

Andrew woke up with a fear this morning. His mind was surely groggy, he knew why, of course. Alcohol. All he knows right now is that the sun is blaring through the window and into his eyes. He shoves his face into his white pillow, and inhales deeply. Andrew's head is aching and the sudden alarm going off his iPhone, isn't helping one bit. After shutting the alarm off, He takes in his surroundings. The strong smells consumed him and made him turn up his nose.

Now, Andrew's room was trashed; his jeans and dark blue nike jacket were thrown a cross the floor. There were multiple cans of alcohol, the brand he couldn't see without his glasses. Andrew had sat up more wrapping his comforter around his body. He noticed his night stand where his phone was sitting. A small near empty bag of weed was sat along with at least two dollars. Someone was definitely there. He looked more through the mess from were he sat. (Andrew's body ached and he was confused. He deserved to be lazy.) Andrew had spotted some clothing that seemed way too familiar, but his head ache refused to let him think anymore. Taking a closer look and he noticed that those where men's clothes.

Andrew froze for a minute. He sallowed his saliva he didn't realize that was building up. Andrew could feel his heart beat and panic soon washed over himself. A man. A man was in his bed with him. Andrew pulled his blankets over his head and freak out a bit. Taking deep breathes, trying his best to control his own breathing.

A million things went through his head; 'I have no clue what happened last night. Or who was in my bed.  I can't believe it was a... man. In my bed. I'm straight... right?'

He eventually get out of his bed and look around his apartment. Nothing was out of the ordinary, or stolen from what he could tell. Andrew decided to shower, next. His breath smelled terribly and it wasn't too pleasant. He made sure to brush my teeth a few times for sure. Soon after showering, Andrew messaged Ryland to see if he could come over. After getting the 'okay' Andrew left. Henwaited patiently for his Uber to arrive, but anxiously bounced his leg.

The Uber arrived pretty quickly, he was sure, but his paranoid mind was telling him otherwise. He sat quietly in the Uber. Making no conversation with his phone in his hand. There were no new messages, which seemed strange. No new contacts. Which made him scoff in disgust. He shouldn't be too worked up over it. He knows it was a one night stand. But apart of him felt weird knowing he'll never at least have a name to this mystery person.

Andrew hesitated before knocking on Shane and Ryland's door. But grew the courage as he reassured himself that Ryland literally said he could come over. Ryland was the one to answer the door. Ryland looked like he just showered kinda like Andrew. Andrew shut the door behind himself.

"You look like a mess." A comment could be heard from Shane who was seated in the kitchen. Andrew sat himself on the couch. Their place didn't looked trashed as his bedroom did. Andrew mumbled a 'thanks' in response to Shane's comment, which he seemed to ignore.

"Are you alright? What's up?" Ryland asked sitting on the other couch aside from the one Andrew was on. He knew he had to ask. A little part of himself was almost afraid he'd make fun of Andrew for asking in the first place.

"What happened last night?" He blurted out, finally. Ryland didn't look surprised at all. Like this was normal for him. He had sat up from the couch.

"I don't know either, honestly. If you really want to know, you should ask Shane. He can't get drunk." Ryland reminded him. Which he had totally forgot. Of course it was Shane. Andrew suddenly remembers Shane mentioning the 'not able to get drunk' part. Andrew felt foolish.

"Shane?"