15

FINAL CHAPTER 15:

trigger warning(s) [mentions of]: none
tw rating: none

chapter summary:

Morgan is done and an "I love you"
-

"Ohmygod you called it!" Ryland yelled running far away from the room that held Garrett and Andrew. Shane stifled a laugh. Morgan appeared from the kitchen, slurping a Capri sun.

"Who called what?" She asked sitting on the couch next to Shane.

"They fucked," Shane told her and she looked unamused.

"Oh thats what those noises were last night." She mentioned and Shane almost choked on his spit.

"Gross." Ryland states before letting the dogs in.

"Uh we've fucked in there too." Shane announces and Morgan looks in fear and covers her ears.

"I DONT WANNA KNOWWW!" She yelled almost dropping her drink.

"At least Garrett knew where the lube was." Shane snorted, driving Morgan out of the room.

"I'm going to my room." She told them before standing up.

"Oh no Morgan don't gooo." Ryland groaned as his sister left.

"Too late!" She shouted from the other room.

An hour passed and soon enough, Garrett and Andrew came out of the room. Shane noticed them first.

"Be quieter next time." He told them, making them both blush.

"There's leftover bacon in the microwave if you want some." Ryland told them. Andrew sat down and Garrett left to get some bacon.

"So you plan on telling anyone other than us yet?" Ryland asked Andrew, who was sitting next to Shane.

"No, we're taking it slow." Andrew told him and Ryland looked surprised.

"You two just fucked last night." Shane says bluntly, making Andrew blush at the thought of last nights events. Garrett came back with a plate, handing it to Andrew. He suddenly put his hands up in defense.

"Okay the sex is fast but the relationship is slow." He stated,

"Garrett that makes no sense." Ryland pointed out.

"Okay, okay. Andrew's just not ready to tell everyone yet." Ryland shrugged.

"Understandable," Shane mentioned,

"What about a foursome?" Shane joked and as if it was her cue Morgan walked in as she heard 'foursome'. She spun herself back around.

"Nope." She bluntly stated before leaving the room once more, making everyone laugh.

"No but seriously, we're happy for you two." Shane told the two seriously, giving them a soft smile. Garrett returned the smile grabbing Andrew's hand for his own, bringing his hand to his lips. Planting a kiss on his knuckle making Andrew blush and turn his head away.

"I love you." Andrew mumbled under his breath, these words made Garrett freeze. Andrew noticed this and turned his head back to the man who held his hand. Garrett smiled at him before pulling him closer into a hug.

"I love you too."