9

chapter 9:

trigger warning(s) [mentions of]: none
tw rating: none

chapter summary:

Filmed a video and questioning Garrett

-

After Garrett and Andrew had left, Shane, his sister, and his boyfriend, still had the remaining questions; Were they still friends? Were they more then friends?

Shane of course was going to find out one way or another. Three weeks had gone by and Andrew was officially off crutches. Shane seized this opportunity to finally make a video.

While filming, Shane noticed that Andrew and Garrett acted like they had before the one night stand, before the stabbing. Shane wanted to know more but didn't worry about it at the moment.

After filming the video, they all went back to Shane's house as usual. They all usually go there for dinner and sometimes Andrew and Garrett stay the night, crashing on the couches.

This time Andrew didn't stay. Said he had an appointment or something. It was kinda suspicious but no one dwelled on it, saying bye as he left. Shane had decided to sit next to Garrett.

"So. How are things? We all wanna know the tea that spilled between you two." Shane said bluntly. Garrett shrugged.

"He forgave me, and uh that's about it." He replied honestly.

"Wait you mean, you two fucked and then decided to pretend it didn't happen?" Ryland chimed in.

"Yeah I guess so." Morgan gave him a look.

"So wait, it was just a one night stand? You two don't have feelings for each other? Then what was all that drama for?" Morgan asked getting straight to the point.

"He was mad because I left him, he thought he hooked up with some stranger." Shane gave him the annoyed look.

"He was mad because you left?? Doesn't that imply feelings? You should talk to him." Shane told him, Garrett shook his head.

"No, I rather not. I'm fine with things are. I don't want to push anything." Garrett leaned back into the couch. Ryland and Morgan had walked off, assuming that was the end of the conversation. Shane sat seated.

"I know you, Garrett. I see the way you look at him. I see how you lowkey flirt with him. You'll break eventually." Shane looked at him sadly. Garrett held his breathe until Shane got up and walked away. Garrett ignored what Shane said, but deep down he knew it was true. He wasn't going to be able to keep up this little crush for long.