3

chapter 3:

trigger warning(s) [mentions of]: drunk people, sex, anxiety.
tw rating: mild

chapter summary:

Andrew talks to Garrett, but things don't go very well.

-

After pulling up to Garrett's house, Andrew tried to stall. But there's only so much you can say to an Uber. Andrew shoved his phone into my pocket and made his way to the front door. Andrew hesitated, of course he did. Did he really want to confront Garrett about this? Did Garrett even remember what happen? The worst came to Andrew's mind but he shoved it all to the side and forced himself to knock.

"Oh hey, Andrew." Garrett greets him at the door. Allowing Andrew to come in.

"Garrett, look we need to talk, and we both know why." Garrett sits on his couch and Andrew had shut the door behind him. Andrew had refused to sit down.

"Andrew, what're you talking about?" Garrett asked him, avoiding eye contact. Andrew was hurt. Why was he avoiding him?

"Stop playing dumb, Garrett. You were in my bed last night!" Both their faces flushed red as soon as he yelled that sentence. Andrew felt like a fool. Why did he say that of all things.

"Umm..." Andrew continued but wasn't sure what to say.

"Andrew, sit down." Andrew listened to him. Sitting down, far away from Garrett. Andrew looked around the house. The house he grew familiar with. Stayed the night at and watched movies and played games with Garrett and-

"We were drunk." Garrett bluntly tells him. Stating the obvious but it's more than that and they both knew it.

"You know that's not just it," Andrew snapped at him. He didn't mean it but he his feelings were already hurt by this man in front of him.

"What?" The face Garrett makes generally confused Andrew.

"We made out in the cab." Andrew muttered while blushing to no end.

"You told me, 'let's go back to my place' and we did." Garrett recalls, Andrew looked genuinely shocked.

"I actually said that?" Garrett nodded and  suddenly Andrew felt the awkward tension full the room. This whole thing was embarrassing. Andrew was apparently brave and bold when he was drunk.

"Why did you leave me?" Andrew finally asks. This all sounded like a joke. Andrew was waiting for Garrett to come out and say 'it's a prank' but as the silence filled the room Andrew knew it wasn't coming.

"I didn't want to freak you out and-"

"Too late, I freaked out this morning when I thought someone used me." Garrett was filled with guilt. It was plastered on his face.

"Andrew, I-"

"No Garrett." Andrew was pissed and it took a lot for Andrew to be pissed.

How could he just leave him? What excuse was he going to use? Was it because of Andrew? Did he just want to act like nothing happened?

Andrew then left and Garrett didn't even try to stop him. Garrett knew better to try to, anyways. Garrett felt guilty and he was also upset that Andrew would refuse to listen to him anyways. Andrew was too stubborn and Garrett knew it.