13

chapter 13:

trigger warning(s) [mentions of]: gay
tw rating: none

chapter summary:

coming out

-

Three weeks had pasted and they were taking their relationship slow, and well of course, a secret. Andrew knew him and Garrett couldn't keep this up forever.

"We need to tell them." Garrett looked over at Andrew. They were both in the kitchen, Garrett was trying to make something hovering over the stove. Andrew was sat at the table with his laptop open.

"Are you sure?" Garrett said, pausing whatever he was doing at the moment.

"Yeah, tell them tomorrow when we go over." Andrew rubbed his arm, looking down as if he was thinking. Garrett smiled at him and walked over to him. He got on Andrew's level before taking his cheeks in his hands.

"I love you." Garrett smiled before kissing Andrew on the lips. Andrew smiled back him. Garrett then left to continue by the stove. Andrew leaned back in his chair, watching him silently.

Tomorrow rolled around and Andrew was nervous upon arriving. He knew he had nothing to worry about, but the thought of actually coming out to someone was getting to him. Garrett held Andrew's hand while they drove over. Garrett could tell he was nervous.

"We're here," Garrett stated the obvious. Andrew let go of his hand.

"Yep." Andrew replied staring straight ahead.

"And we're still in the car." Garrett stated again. Andrew looked at him ignoring his comment.

"I'm nervous." Andrew confessed showing it in his eyes. Garrett let out a laugh.

"I know, but it'll be fine. I promise you." Garrett then intertwined their fingers once again and pulled his hand towards his lips, kissing his hand.

"Let's go." Andrew said, getting out the car. They both walked to the front door and proceeded to enter like usual.

"Garrett! Andrew!" Shane greeted them. Garrett was the first to sit on the couch, Andrew almost did but hesitated before deciding not to. He stayed standing. Shane looked at Andrew confusingly.

"Is there something wrong?" Shane asked as he hesitated to also sit on the cum stained couch.

"No, but there's something I wanted to tell you all." Andrew said looking around trying to avoid eye contact. Shane then called Morgan out into the living room to listen to the shared news.

"Alright, well what is it? Are you pregnate?" Shane did a mouth pop before Ryland shot him a dirty look.

"Uh," Andrew looked at Garrett for support, in which he wasn't that much help as he just gave him two thumbs up and a dorky grin. He rolled his eyes at him.

"Garrett and I are dating."

No one was really surprised, but they didn't stop questions and comments.

"About damn time." Shane commented sipping his diet root beer ever so loudly.

"Wait so you're gay?" Ryland asks seriously.

"No," Andrew replied, standing up a little taller.

"I still like girls, and well uh Garrett. I'm bisexual." Shane almost choked.

"YASS! YOU REALLY ARE MY BROTHER!" Shane yells before jumping up towards Andrew with glee. He engulfs him in a hug. Andrew laughs at his reaction.

After all is done and calmed down, Andrew finally decides to slide himself in next to Garrett. It all fell silent before Morgan says something.

"You two should stay the night." She tells Garrett and Andrew. Ryland gasps.

"Yes! We bought this new pull out bed for the computer room. Finally someone can use it." He tells them.

"Yeah, okay." Andrew looks at Garrett for his response.

"Sure." Garrett smiles. Shane threw his arms up in the air.

"Then it's settled, you two are staying the night. We should go out to eat then." Shane decides.

"Don't let Garrett decide cause he'll chose Cracker Barrel, and no one likes Cracker Barrel." Morgan chimes. Garrett gives her an offensive look.

"Hey! Everyone likes Cracker Barrel!"

"No one likes Cracker Barrel, Garrett."