10

chapter 10:

trigger warning(s) [mentions of]: drunk people
tw rating: mild

chapter summary:

Drunk dancing and kissing

-

Andrew wasn't himself when he was drunk. You thought he had learned his lesson last time, you were wrong. It had been an entire month since Andrew was stabbed, since he had some one night stand with his best friend. Everything eventually grew back to normal. Well, somewhat.

Doctor said to take it easy as Andrew's stitches healed and was officially off crutches for awhile now.

But was Andrew 'taking it easy'?
No. No he wasn't.

It was Andrew's birthday and of course on everyone's birthday; well for him and the squad anyways; they all got drunk and partied at Shane and Ryland's house. The squad was all gathered outside, drunk off their asses. Morgan was the first to notice Andrew. She was laughing so hard she almost peed herself.

"Andrew!" She shouted, laughing hard.

"How the hell did you get on the roof!?" This caught everyone's attention. Shane, Ryland, and Garrett all looked at her and then up onto the roof. Sure enough, as expected, Andrew was on the roof.

"No seriously, how did you get up there?!" Shane shouted at him. Ryland sighed loudly.

"Like this." Ryland said before jumping up and grabbing the edge of the roof, pulling himself up. Shane rolled his eyes.

"Yeah we get it. You're fit." Shane scoffed at his boyfriend.

"Okay but get down." Garrett yelled kinda worried. Walking over to where Andrew was closest to.

"Alrighty." Andrew said sitting on the roof. He then looked down at Garrett.

"How." Andrew asked, Garrett let out a little laugh before reaching his hand up. Andrew grabbed it without hesitation and slide off the roof, Garrett holding his hand and the other hand grabbed onto the back of his thigh.

Andrew pressed his body against Garrett, licking his lips and locking eyes with Garrett. Garrett blushes as he sees the way Andrew his looking at him.

"Andrew I-"

Of course Garrett was cut off by a kiss. Garrett wasn't even sure what he was going to say to him. It didn't matter now anyways as him and Andrew were kinda making out.

Their teeth clacked against each other, it was messy and a bit everywhere. Pulling away every once in awhile to breathe. He took it all in and tried to remember the last time they made out. It was all a blur, but he remembers making out in cab. Garrett bit Andrew's lip which cause Andrew, himself to moan. Garrett used this opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth.

Garrett could hear the others talking but couldn't make it out as he focused all his energy on Andrew.

Andrew. He could stay like this forever. He loved the way Andrew smelled of strict vanilla. He loved the way Andrew looked, all handsome and messy. The way Andrew tasted pasted the alcohol. The way Andrew sounded- how they sounded. How Andrew felt. Not just sexually, but in general.

Garrett's eyes widened as he realized all this. He loved everything about Andrew, from his laugh to his smile, to his everything. How could he put it? He's in love with Andrew.

His so called 'little crush' he assumed about a week ago was gone. It was something more now. Garrett looked at Andrew, still kissing him, everything still running through his head. Andrew was trying to unbutton Garrett's shirt, pulling him closer. He saw the way Andrew moved. Andrew moved in pure lust.

Lust. Garrett knew that love and lust were two separate things. As soon as they pulled away for a short breathing break, Garrett forced himself to back away, a blush forming across his face. Andrew stood confused.

"I uh," Garrett panted he looked around the outside and noticed that they were left alone. Garrett refused to make eye contact with Andrew.

"I have to go." Garrett almost ran as he went off down to the driveway. Garrett could hear Andrew say something along the lines of 'Garrett wait!' but ignored it.

Garrett wasn't sure where he was going. It was currently 1am and Garrett was pretty much lost on what just happened. Garrett suddenly noticed some buttons on his shirt were unhooked, taking deep breaths he fumbled with them and put them back together again.