14

chapter 14

trigger warning(s) [mentions of]: sexual intercourse
tw rating: ??

chapter summary:

poorly written smut

-

if you thought this was going to be drama free night, you were right.

After a night full of jokes, pop mouths, and other things, they all decided to watch a movie after dinner. Then they all left one by one to go to bed. Shane had stayed until after the movie to decide to go to bed.

"Can I get you kids anything before I go to bed? Some snack? A condom?" Shane sneered grinning down at Garrett and Andrew from the stairs. Andrew blushed deeply as Garrett yelled.

"SHANE!" Shane laughed, "I'm joking, joking, goodnight." He waved them off as he went off to bed himself.

Andrew and Garrett both went into the computer to go to bed. Soon as the door shut, Andrew had fallen onto the bed and rolled over to the side until he was sitting comfortably on his side with his head laying on his elbow. Garrett continued standing then started unbuckling his belt which confused Andrew and he started blushing, and well panicking.

"WHAT are you doing!?" Andrew asked trying to hide his face in his pillow. Garrett looked at his belt, slightly confused but then realization hit him and he also started blushing.

"I'm just taking off my jeans I swear! It's uncomfortable to sleep with them on." Garrett muttered, looking away from Andrew.

"Oh," Andrew breathed out.

"I can kept them on if you want me to." Garrett offered, but Andrew shook his head almost too eagerly.

"Alright." Garrett continued to pull off his jeans, setting his belt and jeans aside together on the floor. He then proceeded to climb into bed along side Andrew and pulled the sheet up over their legs. Laying on their sides, they both faced each other, just looking at one another.

For Andrew he studied Garrett's soft blue eyes, and as if he couldn't stop himself he sat up a bit and scooted closer to Garrett and laid back down. He took his hand and placing it on his chin, rubbing his thumb across Garrett's cheek. Feeling his stub in process. Garrett was going to ask him if he was okay but as soon as he opened his mouth Andrew kissed him.

In fact, Andrew didn't stop kissing him. They made out and Andrew's hands was touching everything on Garrett's face; his neck, his hair, his ears. Andrew felt it all. When they pulled away to breathe, Garrett asked him.

"Are you okay, baby?" Andrew's heart fluttered at the pet name.

"Yeah just uh-" Andrew didn't finish his reply wasn't sure how to anyways. Instead he let his actions speak louder than words as his hands dropped to Garrett's chest and started unbuttoning his top. Garrett flushed, using his own hands to grab onto Andrew's shoulders, which made Andrew pause.

-SMUT WARNING-

"What are you doing?" Garrett whispered, looking Andrew in the eyes. Andrew met his eye contact and bit his lip as he grew bold and kinda nervous from that.

"You."

Garrett took a sharp breath from his response. Andrew pulled away his eye contact and brought his attention back down to the buttons on Garrett's top, until the last one popped. Garrett suddenly gripped Andrew's shoulders and flipped them so he was on top.

"Are you sure?" Garrett asked Andrew and he nodded in response.

"I need to hear you say it." Garrett demanded,

"Yes."

Garrett reached Andrew's mouth with his and began kissing him again. Tugging on Andrew's shirt for him to take it off. Andrew couldn't have done it quick enough, afterwards he decided to take his pants off also.

with a noticeable bulge, Garrett licked his teeth before palming Andrew through his boxers.

"Would you look at that." He smirked and Andrew let out a whimper as Garrett pulled his hand away. Garrett kissed Andrew once again before kissing down his neck, and down to his chest, and popped a nipple into his mouth. This causing Andrew to let a loud unexpected moan, and Garrett took his thumb and pressed it against Andrew's lips as a sign to 'keep quiet'

Garrett sooner started to kiss down his stomach before he reached down and kissed his bulge. Taking into action, he helped Andrew take off his boxers and tossed them off to the floor with the rest of the clothes. Garrett brought his attention to the cock in front of him, looking at it in awe, making Andrew blush.

Andrew was about to say something but replaced his words with moans as Garrett took him in his mouth unexpectedly. Andrew arched his back as Garrett did swirls on his cock, licking his cock up and down, and sucking on the tip. Andrew's hips buckled up and he could feel himself getting close. Before he could cum, Garrett stopped and moved him out his mouth.

Andrew let out a whine as the warm left him, he thrusted his hips in the air for some sort of friction and took a sharp breath as there was none.

Andrew suddenly trembled as he felt a finger circle around his hole, and then a liquid as the finger went inside of him. After being adjusted, more fingers came in, Andrew almost lost himself. Moaning like a porn star, Garrett used his free hand to cover his mouth.

"Shhh baby, they'll hear you." Garrett whispered to him. Andrew did his best and tried to maintain quiet but it was no use. Garrett did some quick thinking and shoved a pillow and Andrew's face, explaining to him to bit down on it.

Continuing to stretch him, Garrett then decided it was done enough and took out his fingers. Grabbing more lube he put some in his hand and rubbed it on his own cock.

"You ready?" Andrew nodded as Garrett lined himself up and thrusted in slowing until he was all the way in. He wanted to thrust out and in again, but didn't due to he wanted Andrew to adjust more.

"Move." Andrew stated and Garrett did, grunting as Andrew squirmed underneath him. Soon Andrew was adjusted and used to the feeling. Garrett started to move in a slow steady pace, and after a while it drove Andrew mad. Andrew keened for it.

"Faster, Garrett, please." Andrew moaned as Garrett gripped his hips to go fast, taking one hand to jerk Andrew off. Going the same pace with his thrusts.

"Baby, I'm, ngh, closer." Garrett announced, Andrew let out a shaky breath of 'me too'

Andrew's orgasm hit first with yells of 'oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck' and cum splattered all over his chest and stomach. Garrett came second, pulling out before cumming along side Andrew's cum on his stomach. Andrew hissed as the hot cum traveled on his skin, arching his back as he rode out his high.

Garrett suddenly got off the bed, leaving Andrew as he went to the bathroom and ran back with a wet cloth, cleaning up the cum. Garrett threw the cloth down before pulling the sheet up over their bottom halves.

Andrew curled up to Garrett and placed his head on his chest. Andrew hummed into his chest.

"You okay? You good?" Garrett asked running his hand through his hair.

"Mm' so good." He hummed. With his arms wrapped around Garrett's chest, they had both pasted out.