Chapter Four.

Unedited.

Don't forget to vote x comment x share. Ooh and maybe a follow

The black limousine drove over a small bridge and through a long gravel path before coming to a stop in a porch of a high Victorian house with two redwoods at the center of the small garden. Before Leonardo could step out of the car, the huge door opened and Bellissa appeared like a goddess out of this world came to tempt and enslave the male race. His eyes slowly travelled up her body appreciatively. she wore a strapless dress figure-hugging black dress as it rested on her firm up tilted ample breasts, smoothing down over her narrow waist and voluptuous hips.

He took a ragged breath. That treacherous fire swept through Leonardo reducing him to ruins. Like he was in automation mode, he got off and stood beside the car transfixed as he made his way towards her. Handling her bouquet of white roses. Her green eyes glittered instantly as she smelled them.

She handled the flowers to a plump woman with mischievous eyes, standing at the door. Leonardo noticed her for the first time. He greeted her as she grinned knowingly apprassing him. "You two go ahead, don't let me stall you." she laughed loudly before disappears into the house.
"Thank you for the flowers. They are lovely."

"Never as lovely as you, Bella mia."

Bellissa cheeks tinted deep red.

He opened the back door for her, and she slid into the expensive interior with a gracefulness she was pleased about, considering the way her stomach was jumping and her legs were trembling.

"Having second thoughts?" he joined her and settled himself beside her

Bellissa didn't pretend to hide her uncertainty. She was sure it was written all over her face and the body language. Her apprehension had skyrocketed the minute she stepped into his car this evening. His mere presence, let alone his pure sophistication in black suit and a white linen shirt completed with bow tie had unsettled her and once again reminded her of his importance.

"Yes, but I don't have a choice do I?" Bellissa slanted a quick glance under thick lashes, pushing back a stray wisp of hair that had escaped her topknot. She dropped her eyes as the shared glance became painful

He chuckled, kept watching her, his eyes deepened in intensity. "And wear your hair loose tonight," he ordered.

She gasped. "I can't. I hardly ever leave my hair free." Her voice a husky whisper and she cursed herself for her timidity. But he was so overpowering, so essentially male.

"Tonight, for me you will," he promised softly. 'I love longhaired women. How long is it?'

"Almost down to my waist," she told him sulkily.

He groaned. He shifted himself closer to her his hand unknotted the hairclip expertly. His hand on the mind of its own it ran through the long loose waves of her red hair, tumbling it down her back like a flickering flame. Leonardo's eyes never left her. 'Beautiful!' he breathed softly.

Her skin burnt where he touched Her heart beat erratically, and her breath suddenly constricted.

If he noticed, he never showed the signs he did.

Neither of them spoke after that but the silence was too loud with tension. The car purred along the hectic Rome streets, passing numerous restaurant and bars where folk were sitting outside eating or drinking in the early night. The car stopped at a lavish restaurant when doorman appeared from under a striped awning to open the black limo door.

They strolled into the restaurant, where a waiter appeared immediately at Leonardo elbow, greeting him by name with a reverence that was obsequious. She couldn't help noticing the way his very presence seemed to attract attention. He was unmistakably a man used to having what he wanted, his authority unquestioning and absolute.