Chapter Eight.

Unedited

Hey today is my birthday you all.🎉🎉🎉🎉 and this my gift from me to you the longest chapter so far with 3000+ words. Now be a darling and vote x comment x share. And a follow for some sneek peeks and new update alert. Enjoy❤💕

Leonardo's mind was made up. In fact his decision had been made up last night so he'd have to play it cool for now.

"Come let me make you relax before I tell you about this proposition of mine, mmh."

"Why do I feel like a sheep led to her slaughter?"

Leonardo gave a throaty chuckle. "And I thought you stubborn and shy. I didn't realize you have some sense of humor too."

She stood abruptly and glanced at Leonardo. Her lashes swept up, eyes narrowed speculatively. "You are not planning to-to seduce me." Bellissa could feel the twin flags of color flying high on each cheekbone.

"And why would you accuse me of that, unless you want me to." Leonardo offered silkily, "I'll be happy to oblige."

"You aren't a very nice person, Mr. Ferraris."

"True. You better remember that, Bellissa Staropoli." He lifted his hand and touched the tip of his forefinger to the edge of her nose, and then drew back regarding her with disrupting sensuality.

"Oh you! You're always teasing me," she said crossly.

He intimated with the husky humor "I know. It's a aspect of my character I've discovered since meeting you. It's your ability to blush easily, of course."

She stomped ahead of him, intended to get far away from him as her legs would carry her.

He was right. she accorded a few minutes later as was looking at the biggest swimming pool she'd ever seen. The pool looked cool and the azure water was tempting, with covered loungers placed at even intervals around its edge. At the far end was a neat garden crisply manicured lawns. At the center of the sorrounding trimmed hedges was the tangled of masses of red and white roses formed a sweet smell that wafted to their direction give the feels of a romantic paradise.

"Beautiful," she whispered, turning her head in all directions.

"You are a definition of beautiful, cara." she felt the intensity of his gaze, and almost swayed beneath it.

With the faint grimace, she pleaded. "Please, don't call me that."

He looked puzzled for a while and continue to lead her toward the pool"Is it such a handicap being beautiful?" he queried softly.

"Sometimes I could scream for people to see beyond the fascia, to be liked for me, everything that is me. Not simply my flirty curls or my pretty face." It's uncanny how she felt so easily to confess her fears and self esteem issues to a man who she just met not so long ago.

'The trouble with running away from who you are is that eventually you have to be you. It's better to learn to own it now." His smile was warm and completely disarming. "Believe me."

Her bones seemed to liquefy at the warmth reflected in his grey eyes. "You sound like my aunt Theresa."

"You need to stop hiding and live your life best."

He was weaving his subtle magic again, and breaking down her defenses so quickly. Wasn't she here to return the card and never look back? Even now it seemed like it was a completely another person matched here on the intention of severing the ties. She knew continuing seeing him was dangerous, and in its aftermath-destructive. But at this moment looking at him she felt like she could risk it all. Oh, why did she have to suffer such a conflict of emotions? She thought hopelessly.