Chapter Twenty Two

SOME MINOR EDITING AND FIX UP

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone still here?

Okay if you're still here, well thank you!! It's been such a long time but I'm still here and I'm still determine to finish this story so bear with me. This isn't a long chapter but it's a start of me grasping back my writing mojo.

Do I still have it? The mojo I mean.

Well Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Unedited

"I....I.....

She was saved by the Greeks servant who brought the main dish. Bellissa was never relieved to hear someone

"You see that is irrelevant. You don't need love to have sexual chemistry."

Bellissa unpeeled her tongue from the roof of her dry mouth, "so, it's not really a marriage you're proposing, it's a straight-out trade. Your money for my body,"

"If you put it like that it sounds vulgar."

"Well it's distasteful, but I bet there are women who can agree to that, women, no doubt they fall over at your feet and beg to be walked on. But count me out on this one."

"You see cara, I don't want no other woman just you."

"You think you are manna from heaven, aren't you?"

Leonardo hard curved face was wreathed with amusement, "but not to you cara"

"Damn right!" she added vehemently.

They finished the rest of the meal in silence, punctuated with aggressive clicking of cutleries all in Bellissa side of course, while the damn man himself was leisurely savoring his meal with like he was given a first class ticket to early paradise.

"Are you thinking about what it would feel like if my mouth was to touch yours right now?" Leonardo interrupted her reverie.

Before she could articulate a response, his hand had cupped her jaw and cheek, and suddenly here was no distance between them—only him, so tall and close that he blocked out the sky. And his head was descending, coming nearer and nearer. He smelled musky and hot. It was something so earthy that Bellissa could feel the response being tugged from her core and recognized it on some primitive level.

Reddening all the way up to her hairline, Bellissa looked away in an act to seem unaffected. "I can't believe you said that.

Leonardo shrugged, the knowing look in his grey eyes, "it's only what we're both thinking"

"Speak for yourself."

"Get ready after half an hour we're invited to the luncheon."

"No," Bellissa nearly shouted

"That's fine with me why not spending our time together locked ourselves in the villa." He shrugged uncaringly

"What do you mean by alone?"

"Everyone will just left to their home soon after lunch, they don't sleep in the villa."

"You are lying,"

'Fine by me then"

"A luncheon sounds great," she capitulated with alacrity, and heard his amused chuckle.

Leonardo swung in his Ferrari. He dealt Bellissa with a scorching smile that made her eyes narrowed.

She asked, "Is this a business luncheon?"