Chapter Five.

Unedited

Hey don't forget to vote x comment x share.

Bellissa's phone buzzed an alarm and she turned it off and then pulled back the covers and padded out to the kitchen and fixed herself a coffee. Her last night dreams were the final straw, erotic dreams all night replaying that searing kiss. She couldn't go on like this. It's been four days since her date with Leonardo, he'd called the next day asked if she'd finally agreed to be his mistress.

Bellissa had told him, no. How could she agreed to such callous suggestion? Bellissa wanted what her parents had a true love that never get old. Not some affair with the cold hearted billionaire.

He hadn't seen or heard from him since then. She was worn to shreds between yearning to see him again, feel his arms around her and or his kiss. She blushed fiery red, and could have kicked herself. Why, oh, why couldn't she get him or that one kiss out of her mind?

And what really came over her? Complete insanity? How could she let him do those intimate things to her meant for people who truly loved each other, not some stranger who she met thrice and dined her once? Bellissa knew an affair with Leonardo she certainly didn't need. He did offer nothing of love or feeling. But a temporary position as his mistress until his lust ran its course.

Bellissa squeezed her eyes tightly shut against the explicit mental images playing in her head at the prospect of being his mistress. Would it be so terrible? Bellissa's eyes wavered wide-the fact she had seriously asked herself the question even hypothetically meant there had been a major shift in her thinking over the past days. Chided herself firmly, she needed to get grip of things, had so much to do and errands to run today and of course a cleaning job at night.

It was a filthy night. Which matched Leonardo's filthy mood. Exhaustion tugged at his senses and stung his eyes; the jetlag and a full day' battling to bring the deal to fruition starting to take its toll. But at the anticipation of seeing Bellissa again after five days since their last date- was like some vigor spell. Once again he found himself reacting hopelessly at the thought of her. Maledizione! No woman had ever had that much power over him.

And her refusal to engage in an affair with him was a dent to his ego. Nobody refused him, and for some twisted reason the chase heightened his desire. So he'd decided that he's going to see her tonight.

Bellissa was done with her job at the St. James bank, striding towards the bus stop ready to call it a night. The bus stop was a quick walk from the bank.

After a few minutes there was only the sound of her boots on the pavement and the typical enchanting Rome noises. The distant thrum of heavy traffic, the hubbub voices of people passing her. Hunched into her hood and with her head down, taking long stride, braced against the cool wind. She only became aware of the car after it had stopped right beside her, and she only noticed it then because she almost collided into the passenger door, which had been flung open.

Two words uttered. "Get in!"

"Leonardo." Hearing his voice again was nothing short of cataclysmic. Every part of her quivered, as if she'd been frozen for a long time and was being brought bit by bit back to life.

She recovered fast and quickened her pace, pretending she hadn't heard a thing.

The car kept cruising alongside her, its window now rolled down, Leonardo lounged at the back. She heard him say with lethargic intent. "You can either get in, or else I can haul you in myself. Of course it's your choice."

She turned around quickly like was on automation mode and her eyes collided with his. She sucked in a breath.

His sharp grey eyes took their time caressing every inch of her until her skin tingled and her thighs quivered. Ooh, men had explicitly stared at her before, but never like this. Never with this open carnal hunger.