Chapter Seven *trigger warning*

Author's Note: I'm putting a trigger warning on this chapter because of a close call rape scene. You guys are all so sweet to me and I don't want to end up making you upset because of the stuff I write.

~*~

It was cold and dark outside that night, but the android was walking down the street was fine in his big, pastel pink sweater. Still, Hank asked him not to go, it was too late, he said. It
was dangerous.

But Hank was too tired to argue. They had stayed up late the last few nights because of their new case. Crimes against androids were growing at an increasing rate, and since most androids were partaking in the new sexual updates, there had been sexual assault accusations building. So Hank definitely did not want Connor to go outside that late, but Sumo had to use the bathroom, and soon.

Hank was already about to pass out from exhaustion though, and could barely keep his eyes open when Connor forced him to lay down. As soon as he put the covers over his boyfriend he fell asleep. Connor leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on Hank's forehead.

The android took the opportunity to finally take Sumo out. The poor boy was about to go right on the living room floor.

Connor was just enjoying the night air, walking down side walk with Sumo on the leash. Sumo needed the exercise anyway he decided as he watched him play.

The sound of another pair of feet behind him made the android pause. Even Sumo stopped playing as he began to sniff the air. Connor turned and found nothing. But just as he turned to look back at Sumo, the dog started barking loudly. Before Connor had time to react large arms reached around him, causing him to let go of the leash.

"Don't fight it, you fucking android-" The assailant was interrupted by Connor flipping him over. Connor's LED flashed red when another human came up behind him, pushing him down against the grass. Connor turned over and one of the men dressed in black jumped on top of him.

Sumo growled and bit his jacket, causing the other man to kick him. Sumo whimpered and ran, leaving the android alone with his two assailants. The man on top grabbed his throat and gripped hard, while the other went for Connor's pants.

Connor reached for his holster, a gasp escaping his lips when he realized he had forgotten his gun. His stress levels began to rise, cursing himself for being so careless.

"It's a cutie, Jeb. Probably the best looking one yet." He licked his lips as he unbuttoned Connor's pants. Connor brought his leg up and kicked him, making him fall back. The one that had his hand across his throat punched him with his free hand.

"It's also a fighter. You know I like em when they resist. It's almost human.. but not quite." His voice got dark as he roughly turned him over. Connor twisted and tried his best to turn back over, but they both worked to hold him down.

"Stop. Please." Connor found himself begging for them to stop. He felt ashamed of himself. It was his fault, right? Shouldn't he have known better? Why didn't he get his gun? Why didn't he just listen to Hank? Maybe he deserved this. His body went stiff as his pants were pulled down, his eyes shut tight as he waited for the intrusion-

"Get off of him and put your hands in the air."

Suddenly he felt the weight lifted off him, a bright light in his face as he was helped up from the wet ground.

"Oh, my god, it's Connor." The android recognized the voice as Officer Chris Miller. Connor's hands were shaking as he pulled his pants up, tears staining his grass covered cheeks.

"You guys just messed with the wrong android.." Connor heard Chris' partner say. He was in too much shock to look at him. Sumo licked Connor's hand and whimpered.