Chapter Twenty-Two

More time passed and Lucian had been in the couple's care for a total of three months. Things were going extremely well for the little family.

Family.

The word made them nervous, but also hopeful. It was a scary concept to the couple, but slowly they realized it wasn't like that anymore. Lucian hadn't had another episode in weeks, not since he started sleep therapy with Dr. Robins. Connor was glad they extended their help to non androids since they were the only person he'd trust anyway.

It happened to be a Sunday morning when Connor realized Lucian had already been picked up for his group meeting. He wasn't used to actually being alone with his partner, since they were usually at work or taking care of Lucian. Not that being at work caused them problems before, but they both decided that risky behavior wasn't a good mix with trying become a guardian.

A feeling of excitement took over him as he crawled his way over to his still sleeping husband. He chuckled as he wiped away the drool that escaped Hank's open mouth. Connor leaned forward and peppered kisses around Hank's cheek, and then down to his neck. It wasn't until he started to suck slightly did his Husband begin to stir.

Hank's eyes opened slowly, the first thing he could see was the brown of Connor's hair, and then he felt those soft lips on his pulse point. It made the older man smirk as he gave him more room to work.

"Good morning, baby boy." Hank breathed as Connor trailed kisses down his hairy chest. The android stopped at an already hard nipple and licked over it and around it until finally he put it in his mouth and sucked. His human cursed under his breath at the sight, his morning erection pulsating in his boxers.

After a few minutes Connor trailed his tongue to the other nipple and worked on it just he same. His hand, however, found its way inside Hank's boxers. Connor wrapped his hand around the hard length and moved up and down, his grip firm but not too tight, and definitely not too loose, just as Hank liked it.

"Fuck." Hank breathed. He hadn't realized how much he needed to be touched until just five pumps caused him to shoot his load almost immediately. He bucked his hips into Connor's hand and rode out his orgasm, clutching tightly onto Connor's hair.

"That was a little embarrassing. I'm sorry about that, Connor." Hank sighed as he cleaned himself off and removed the soiled piece of cloth. The android just chuckled and shook his head.

"It's okay." Connor assured him as he still left small kisses over Hank's cheek. The lieutenant turned over pinned his husband against the mattress. Excitement flashed in those brown eyes as he waited for Hank to do whatever he was about to do. The greyed man pulled the young android's shirt up and kissed all over the hairless chest. His tongue trailed over the over sensitive nipples and tried his best to hold back a smirk at the small moan that escaped the android's pink lips.

He lowered himself to the deep blue of Connor's boxers. His hand wrapped around the already hard bulge and squeezed gently. Connor whimpered and gripped at Hank's shoulders. The teasing had been almost too much. It had been so long since they'd touched each other that way, but luckily for Connor he was able to hold back. That didn't lessen the need for a release however.

After a couple of teasing squeezes Hank released the android's cock from its confinement. It sprung forth, the tip already leaking its clear liquid in little droplets. Connor was near begging by the time Hank began to trail his tongue over the balls, up the shaft and finally to the leaking head.

"Hank-" Connor gasped once he felt Hank's warm mouth engulf his cock. The suction and the feeling of his wet tongue had been almost too much to control his orgasm but he tried his best to savor this feeling for as long as he could. When he felt the tip hit the back of Hank's throat it made his back arch, and Hank had to hold back a gagging noise. He pushed down Connor's hips and looked up at him with a warning in his eyes.