Chapter Eleven

"Yes."

Hank gleefully slipped the ring on to Connor's finger, holding the hand in place as he watched it sparkle in the candle light. He loved it, being forever his.

Connor lifted Hank up and pulled him into his kiss, his hands on each side of his face. Hank wrapped his arms around Connor's waist and kissed back with a passion, his hands trailing up the android's clothed back.

Connor's lips were so soft, he was so soft-Hank pulled him in even closer, he wanted to be as close as he could possibly get as their kiss deepened.

Connor hummed happily into it, his hands trailing from Hank's cheeks to his hair, gently undoing the bun while never parting. The grey strands fell from the hold and Connor ran his fingers through it, nails gently running over Hank's scalp.

Hank shivered at the feeling, pulling away to breathe and to leave butterfly kisses over the brunette's pale face. Connor smile was warm as he took his hands from his boyfriend's hair and slowly removed the black suit jacket from Hank's shoulders.  When the fabric hit the floor Hank trailed his sweet kisses down to Connor's neck, a sensitive area that made Connor moan whenever he felt Hank's lips against it.

Connor's hands found their way to Hank's tie, loosening it as Hank's mouth found its way back to Connor's. The android slipped it from his neck gently, letting it fall to the floor so he could work at his buttons.

Hank pulled back to breathe, just to kiss him again, but this time at a different angle. His hands found their way up Connor's light blue shirt, his thumbs against Connor's hips.

Connor moaned sweetly into Hank's mouth, grinding into his touch. He missed being touched by him, he almost wanted to cry at the feeling. He didn't though, he didn't want to ruin it. Instead he concentrated on each button until the very last one, his hands slowly trailing up his charmingly hairy stomach and chest. Hank's core was still soft, and Connor adored it. He adored every inch of his human, his partner, his boyfriend, his fiancé.

Hank's body shivered at the touch, concentrating on the feeling of those soft hands and that ring against his skin. Connor's steady hands trailed upward towards Hank's broad shoulders and pushed the white fabric off of his body.

Hank pulled away once more, his breathing slightly erratic as he looked down at his beautiful brown eyed fiancé. His fingers found the hem of Connor's shirt and pulled it off, his hands now trailing down Connor's hairless, muscled torso.

"Kiss me," Connor whispered, looking directly into those blue eyes that only light up for him. And Hank did just that, pulling him in and kissing him deeply. The kiss soon turned passionate as they both found themselves against the sheets and red petals, Hank's grey hair cascading over Connor's cheeks.

Again, Hank had to pull away to breathe, something all humans had to do. Hank wanted nothing more than to be able to kiss that pretty mouth and never stop. But stopping gave him in the opportunity to look down into Connor's brown eyes. They were so soft and excited, so filled with lust, and also love. He was so mesmerized by him, his android.

"Please don't stop." Connor's voice sounded so desperate as he begged. Hank's smile was playful as kissed those pink lips, just to trail down his chin, his sensitive neck and then to his chest.

Hank gave butterfly kisses against Connor's defined chest, licking ever so gently on his nipple. A gasp escaped The android's mouth at the feeling, his hand now tangled into Hank's hair. That simple lick soon turned into sucking and the occasional bite.

The teasing was so much-too much, the detective decided. Connor whined and writhed beneath him, begging for more of his kisses and caresses. Hank was more than happy to oblige as his lips trailed lower, gliding his tongue across the tight tummy, smirking at each sound his boyfriend would make. When Hank reached Connor's white skinny jeans, he looked up at his android, those pleading brown eyes begging for him to continue.