Chapter Four

Christmas had finally arrived and Connor was excited, like he usually was about those things. He found it all so fascinating; the exchanging of gifts, the Christmas cheer. He even enjoyed watching that movie called Frozen that had absolutely nothing to do with Christmas and that Hank swore was the worst movie, ever. The android knew his human liked it when he sang along though, even if he wouldn't admit it.

"Let it go, let it go~" Connor sang, just to irritate his boyfriend. Hank rolled his eyes and hugged him from behind, giving him little kisses against his ear. Connor giggled and gently pushed him away.

"I'm trying to make you dinner, silly." The brunette said as he flipped the chicken breast on the skillet. Hank pressed himself against Connor again, kissing the nape of his neck. Connor could feel Hank's hardness press against his bottom.

"I'd rather have you for dinner." Hank nibbled at his ear. Connor sighed and leaned against him. He was in the mood too. They'd been getting close to actually going all the way, but something always came up, usually work related things. Connor didn't know it but Hank had a plan for that night, he just couldn't help but tease his android.

"How about.." Hank's hand started to wonder down Connor's torso, making him shiver, "I feed the fish for you." He whispered rather huskily into his boyfriend's ear.

"Uhm, yes-do that."Connor stuttered, a break in his-usually-perfect speech pattern. Hank smirked, loving that he was the only person to have that affect on him.

He backed away to feed Lucy, their fish, leaving Connor cold and frowning. He finished cooking and called for Hank to make his plate.

"It looks really good, Connor." Hank's approval made the brunette smile nice and wide as he filled Sumo's food bowl. Soon after he joined him at the table, watching him with warm eyes.

He had made braised balsamic chicken, a dish covered in tomatoes, onions and mushrooms. Even Connor had to admit to how delicious it looked. He sometimes wished he could eat things and experience more things like a human would, but he was just content watching Hank enjoy his cooking.

"Delicious, as always." Hank said as he leaned back, rubbing his full belly. He looked at Connor up and down, a smirk against his lips.

"Come 'ere."

Connor nodded, standing up and nearing him. Hank patted his lap and the android swore he'd blush if he could. He did as he was told and sat in his boyfriend's lap, sitting bridal style. Hank brought his hand to Connor's pale cheek, looking into those brown eyes he adored so much.

"You're so beautiful." Hank sighed as he looked at him. Connor smiled with soft eyes while he leaned against his hand.

"And you look like Santa." Connor joked and Hank rolled his eyes and kissed him, a soft peck that left Connor wanting more. He pouted at Hank, a face that made his boyfriend grin. With a grunt, he stood up with Connor still in his arms.

"Where are we going?" His android asked with a laugh, a sound that always reminded Hank all was right in the world.

"You'll see."

And with that, the lieutenant carried his partner to their bedroom, where he had actually cleaned and had the room lit with only candles. Connor scanned the room and looked back up at his lover, his eyes shining with happiness and wonder. Hank carried him onto the bed and laid him down, looking at him with flushed cheeks.

"Connor." Hank started as he removed his shirt. The android nodded and sat up, running his hands over Hank's hairy chest.

"Tonight," Hank slowly unbuttoned his pants, smirking when he saw Connor lick his lips.