Chapter 2: Baby Life Is Not Exciting

~~~
My hearing was the first thing to fully form. I had surmised that I had been reborn into a newly born baby's body.
Well, more like I was reborn... literally.
Into some foetus.
It's kind of gross, you know? I have to be changed by someone else, have my bum wiped and be bathed by someone else.
I guess it's not so bad, though, considering I am still a teeny tiny flesh potato.
It's weird, but uh... I don't really mind sucking on a really big boob.
Really.
I liked boobs in my past life, so... Having a big boob? Nice.
I guess it's kinda weird, because originally hormones caused me to have a sexual response towards boobs, but now it's just a nice feeling, y'know? They're really soft and squishy.
But, don't be confused, I'm no mom-con, no. I just... really love boobs.
Anyway.
My hearing developed first, so I got the verbal information before visual. Turns out, my name, like my past life, is Yunano. My ma's name is Kallin, and pa's name is Kovrin. Ma wears the pants in the relationship.
Turns out that I've been born into a world where there's a hierarchy system. Ma and Pa are the Duke and Duchess of the Silvertongue family. The maids really love Pa, because he is really very handsome. He is an elf. A high-elf at that. He is very tall and slender, with long straight, silver hair that is either tied into a ponytail or left out. He has silver eyes and has a very cute nose. Ma is a human, and has wavy platinum blonde hair that comes down to her lower back. She ties it into a bun or a half-up half-down style usually. She is curvaceous, and is quite tall. She has light grey eyes and full pink lips. Both of them are well versed in combat.
Basically, both of my parents are stunning and are strong as hell.
My maids, Lily, Lisa and Lione all are in their twenties. Lily is stern and stressed, Lisa is relaxed and kind, and Lione is nervous to do well in her job. She's a clutz. My maids are triplets, and not to mention bombshell beauties. All of them are perfectly proportioned, all different from eachother.
Lily is tall and has a large bust, Lisa is short and has a large posterior, and Lione is average height and is well endowed in both assets. All of them have pastel purple hair, tied up in buns. If it weren't for their body types and personalities, you probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart.
My sight formed about a week and a half after my birth, and when I cracked my eyes open, my mother had gasped at my eyes.
Calling my father over, they both gawked at my big blinking orbs. Soon enough the three musketeers were also crowded around my crib, staring at my eyes, which were a perfect almost glittering silver. They seemed to be crystalline, according to the viewers, but I didn't really care.
Now that I have my eyesight, I can read books!
My first course of action once I gained my sight was gaining control over my chubby potato body. It took a little while, but after much training over the course of two days, my brain had caught up and was adequately controlling my body with finesse.
The second course of action was learning how to crawl, so I spent a few days learning how to do that. Once that was done, I managed to get out of my cot, and towards the bookshelf that was in my room, slipping a nameless book from it's position on the shelf into my hands.
Once I opened it, I realised instantly that I would need to venture further to obtain adequate reading material. The title of the book was 'The little wolf that could'. It was not really quite what I was searching for.
So the next opportunity I got, I ventured out of the bedroom, towards the library, where I knew I would find information pertaining this world.
I surprisingly hadn't been caught on my little escapade, and had managed to make my way all the way to the library, where I found the holy grail of information.
I had crawled my way to a shelf, and pulled out the first book I had found, 'The fundamentals of herbalism'.
An interesting topic for a first read, so I made my way to a couch, created a stairway of books to climb, and got onto the couch, flopping down onto the pillows, opening the cover and scanning the first page.
The only problem with this, was that I hadn't realised that I had caused a huge hullabaloo within the household, as the young mistress had become missing.
A baby. Missing. Yep, that's a great idea.
So whilst I was in the library, reading about the effects of 'Arrowhead Lestule' on curse induced warts, the rest of the household was in utter chaos trying to find me. Hours passed, and I eventually fell asleep, and Lione had found me, then let everyone know.
It must have been quite a sight, a practically newborn sitting on a couch, snoring loudly with an open book in its lap like an old man.
That, of course, was one of the first curiosities towards my intelligence.
The next, however, was the fact that I had advanced speed in development. I had learned how to walk within a month of existing. They proclaimed it 'a miracle of the gods', but really it was because I was doing workouts before sleep to enhance my strength in order to support my overly huge potato head.
I then learned how to talk. Lily was astounded at the sound of a tiny and cute, "Thank you," when she handed over a sweet milk drink. She had blanched, then called for the lord and lady of the house.
So basically, I was proclaimed as 'The Miracle Child' within the family, and as much as Papa wanted to boast to everyone over his incredible amazing child, Mama prevented him from doing as such, as she suspected that if we draw attention to me so early, it will definitely draw negative eyes to myself and my family, which is something we do not need.
Mama basically made the Three Musketeers and Papa swear an oath of secrecy, to not tell a soul about my advanced development speed.