Chapter 11: Dunderhead Or Nah?

I awoke from the unending blackness to be lying within a picturesque pasture, a rainbow of flowers shifting with a small breeze.

I sat up, and scanned my surroundings.

Em-

Empty.

I felt empty.

The reflection in my eyes was no longer there.

Where was I before I was here?

Did I exist before I was here?

When...

Suddenly a pop-up appeared within my vision.

 QUEST:

FIND GRIMOIRE

I cocked my head. Find Grimoire? What?

I turned my head and saw, next to me, that there was a giant book with a green cat-eye in the cover.

I blinked, and picked it up.

A sense of belonging filled my being, as if the pit within my soul had been filled in.

It was amazing.

It was euphoric.

I could jack off to this sensation.

Seriously.

Yo, what?

Haha, I think I may have lost myself a little there, huh?

I glanced down at the book within my hands, and my eyes lit up, seeing the familiar green cat eye filled me with a sense of warmth, like meeting a family member that you hadn't seen in a long time.

Wait...

Family... Member...

SHIT! MY FAM!

I JUST LEFT THEM THERE!!!

At least I think I did...?

But the error message said that it was resetting the settings, so idk what happened there.

I played with the worn corners of the grimoire subconsciously in thought.

Where was I anyway?

I looked around, and was confused for a moment, before I spotted a figure in the distance.

Ah! A person!

I bounced up, and bolted to them, appearing in an instant.

Their soft grey eyes covered slightly by their pastel green hair peered sleepily up at me for a second, before widening.

The woman toppled over, staring up at me, face aghast, and mouth opening and closing wordlessly.

Wow, I'm pretty big, huh? I don't think I was this big before.

I looked down at my chest, which had passed through puberty and had expanded to around a d-cup, and my eyebrows raised. A cattish grin crossed my face, I guess my boobs got big, too.

The lady that I was standing over had scrambled up, and bolted whilst I was ogling myself, leaving me wordlessly staring after her rapidly retreating form as she straight-up usain-bolted to a large palace-like building.

My eyes lit up, and I instantly dashed after her, floating incorporeally.

I appeared at her back as she entered the building and ran up the stairs, and stayed silent as she made her way up the winding tower, to an extravagant door.