Before the lockdown

Cory's POV

My room was cold, the pale white of the walls blending each day into each other, i don't remember how long I've been in here. A couple months?
All I know is its not enough to stop me from wanting to bash that friggi-

My thoughts were cut of as I punched the wall throwing pain all the way up my arm causing me to gasp in pain.
" Note to self, don't punch the wall..."

Tommy's POV

I was, to say the least, yelling insults at my guards.
"YOU CREAM DIPS LET ME OUT, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BURN, KILL SOMEONE! DONT JUST STAND THERE! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!"

I kept yelling until my voice was sore, trying to get something out of the guards, its been months without hearing a single word, and that sucks.

Nick's POV

I covered my ears trying to block out the yelling from the kid next door. Wth is a cream dip?
Sighing I sit on my bed, adding another day to my boring mind.
"Has it really been six months?..."
My heart fell as I thought of all the things I missed out on. I never got to celebrate my mothers birthday, I never got drunk, I never came out as bi...

I never asked Ashley out.

Ashley's POV

I stared at the white, locked, door as if it would spring open, and mad doctors would come in with chainsaws and needles, well...
Its happened before.

I think I heard someone yelling down that hall, but I didnt pay much mind to it. I closed my eyes and rested my head against my wall, holding back tears.
Im never getting out of this place.

Uni's POV

I stared at the claw marks on the wall, blood from my fingertips dripped down to the floor, drying to a black ooze.

"What did you do Duni...?"

I sighed thinking about the evil within me, he was responsible for bullying a boy at my school, the same boy who killed dozens of innocent lives.
I cant remember exactly what he looked like, because i never spoke to him, only duni did, but i know he had green hair... And...yellow eyes?

Jon's POV

I sat on my bed starting at my two friends. Apparently according to the doctors they weren't real, but, how could they look so precise, they even talk to me.

My friend with dark skin and yellow hair and cat like eyes glanced up at me,

"Something wrong Jon?"

I shook my head,
"No, i just don't get why no one can see you and Fon."

Don smiled at me,

"I bet its because they're not as special as you"

I smiled as my ghost friend nodded in agreement.

Dawn's POV

My room was dark and had no lights, but I was ok with that, my blue glow lit it enough for functional purposes.
Looking around I thought about how uni was doing, he must be scared, usually I could calm Duni down when he got out of control, but I can't from this room.

"I wish this never happened."

3RD person POV

Something moved in the corridors.

And thats when the power went out.

___________________________________________________________________________
Whoa! Finally done!
I've had this idea for a while and finally decided to writ about it,
This is my first story so please don't give it too much hate

Side note, swearing may be in future chapters, and there will be gore suicidal talk and depression (and ships 🖤)
I will try to update regularly if this gets enough reads

-Nixon