so many jesters

Cory's POV

wait- Don is real?! how?

as I watched Don grabbed Duni's had and easily released his grip, pushing Duni aside he wooed the blood from his mouth and smiled, his cat like gaze traveling over all of us.

"hello everyone. I am Don, and its a pleasure to meet you."

"how the hell is your voice so deep...?!" Don looked over to me.

"uhhhhhh weird question...im guessing you're Cory?" I nodded, this was weird.

he smiled and walked over to Duni.

"Now Duni. I think you should leave. you know im real now. but you have caused too much harm to everyone."

Duni made a sound like the beginning of a growl, but his red eyes faded back to blue, and Uni was back, crying like crazy.

"oh my- please tell me he didn't hurt anyone!" Ashley took it upon her to hug Uni and tell him everything that happened.

when she finished his gaze traveled over to Don, "Im so sorry! p-please forgive me!"

Don laughed, " Uni, it wasn't your fault, don't apologize for something some else did. Jon is fine, Fon is helping him calm down now."

my mouth gaped, how was every personality of Jon so forgiving?! Don was so calm and collected, but i still got a weird feeling from him.

"so, Don... where is Jon?" Ashley's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"yeah?"
Don pointed next to Ashley,

"he's actually standing right there."

Tommy's POV

im going to poke me a ghost!

running next to Ashley I start swiping at the air.

"so like, you frweaks hear every conversation we have?"

Don shook his head,

"no when we're not in control of the body, we can't interact with anything but each other."

huh... what does that mean....?

nick was next to talk, "wait- then how did you know what Duni was doing?" I saw Uni flinch from the corner of my eye.

"simple, I was next to them as it happened-but I didn't step in earlier because it may have hurt him more." dang, this guy was smart.... although, compared to me that not saying much!

I chuckle quietly at my own joke, continuing to poke the air until Ashley grabbed my hand to stop me.

Ashley's POV

"Tommy stop."

I glared at my friend who had been attacking the air next to me. why was he so weird.

"so Don... tell us about yourself..." I dont know why I thought a personality will have much to talk about, but hey, crazier things have happened.