parting ways. parting life.

Cory's POV

Stars are really just giant ball of gas that give you cancer...right?

sighing I paced the room, I've always had a dark outlook on life, its just normal for me.

so why?

why do people like Tommy exist?

"HEY FRWEAKS! guess what Jon and I found!" I sighed and turned to my over energetic friend.

"RED SOUP!" Jon and Tommy yelled at the same time. I felt my lips curling into a smile, I guess having friends is a good thing...

"Oh for the love of toast, FOOD!" Jon was practicality bowled over by a hungry Ashley

"GIVE ME!" Tommy laughed at Jon's high pitched shriek of surprise

"what was that?" I could hardly breath as I held back laughter

"shut up and get her off me!" at Jon's cracking voice everyone laughed.

after we got Ashley off Jon long enough for him and Tommy to hand out bowls of crimson red soup.

"we, gross no." Uni pushed away the bowl handed to him, " thats gross, what are you vampires?"

nick looked up, "Uni, its not blood, besides we have no other food, you'll starve."

grumbling uni reluctantly took the bowl of soup. " fine."

I put my own bowl down sighing. I looked over to Tommy,

"hey Tommy, you do you always wear that mask?" he stiffened and turned to me, voice  laced with poison,

"hey Carl, why do you have a camera for a face?" I looked at him in shock

"ok, if you didn't want to talk about it you could have just said so."

I raised my hands defensively, he didn't want to tell me so I wont pry.

"then maybe think before you ask next time."

"okay okay, calm down."

standing up I scanned the room before addressing Nick,

" hey, im going for a walk, I'll be right back." he nodded and with that i turned and left.

i had got no further than a few steps when i heard soft foots steps behind me.

i turned quickly, fear racing through my body.

" hey Cory, can i walk with you?" Jon was standing a few steps away from me smiling. i guess it wouldn't hurt...

with a quick nod from me, we were of, walking down the endless hallways.

Tommy's POV

I watched as Cory left, quickly followed by Jon. i sighed and looked at the ground, it was wrong of me to snap at him for that.

setting my bowl down i looked around, trying to find something to distract my busy mind.

"have you ever wondered what it feels like to burn to death?" I gasped as nick smacked me in the back of the head.